PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Try2KiLLmE

Try2KiLLmE
09-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Thomas

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Perfect English,Perfect Bulgarian,Et un peu de francais(kai liga galika;)isia isia na sinenoi8o)

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Try2KiLLmE

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: No experience!

Your activity and average playtime each week: 5-6 maybe 6-8 per day...40 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: 6-7 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Respect me to Respect you....This word telling everything

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes.....

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Most of the times Easy...But if they swer me about the real life i can be MAD....!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? i have no problem to hear the orders of my superiors

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I have good relations with ScorpDeaDly and TheGreenNoob i mean that i have play a lot of normal games with Scorp and TheGreen...

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?

------------------------------------
Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be an admin because i hope that i can improve The game way...And because i like to make a lot of games;)

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: This is your choice i can only help the proper flow of the game

A few things about yourself: I am relatively quiet man, but to be more precise sour easy...;)

Pr3zakias.gr
09-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Support ston Tom! poli filos mou, GOOD player, apsogos sta manners!
Gl bro ;)

PsofioKouneli
10-10-2009, 02:13 AM
+1 kai apo mena good player me good manners

z3rd
20-10-2009, 10:41 AM
!support re sto paidi kalos player kai manners GL file

ksaplostras
02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Support sto thomako. Kalos pextis, kala manners, kalo activity. GL tom!

KiTz
12-11-2009, 05:46 PM
welcome