PDA

View Full Version : Here is a question for you

kizo
13-03-2011, 01:49 PM
How can a good player with no clan (no clan wars) be accepted in a league?

"Condition To be accepted must have 2-3 replays no public"

Dako
13-03-2011, 03:53 PM
How can a good player with no clan (no clan wars) be accepted in a league?

"Condition To be accepted must have 2-3 replays no public"

Get 2-3 friends, go in internet caffe, I am sure you'll find there another 1-2 players, ask them for a game, and play the games you need.

Antidepresiv
13-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Depends in which league you want to get into. Not all leagues on RGC require team replays. Generaly, only a few do, and to be honest the skill level is the same. Here is a trick that i have used before, to get into leagues.

Post replays with you playing good and talking to the rest of the team players, with manner, and asking them personal questions, give the feeling in chat that you know them, although you don't realy. Then make sure you play the requested roles, for example, one replay-support, the other-carry, and so on. Maintain the same talking and being friendly with those guys you are in team with, and from time to time, make a good joke, so the other team might laugh, or say you are pro. Durring those games, if you get someone from your team or the opposite team, to ask you for your msn, or ventrilo, thats your 100 percent ticket to get into a desired league. xD

Thing is with leagues, which require replays, that they can never say you didnt have the same ClanTAG or smtin like that, when they see you playing good, and being mannered, you will get in, trust me, worked for me always. Hope it works for you too.

If nothing, there is always the option that dako explained above.

-Anti

NeC.madchen
13-03-2011, 10:27 PM
If there was "like" button on forum, i would like anti's post:D

kizo
14-03-2011, 08:54 AM
I would hit that button too. :)) Thanks a lot.

motanuincaltat
27-03-2011, 06:36 PM
It's easy...just join a league that's does not require a vouch : Ex : EAL. Play there a few games ; the vast majority of the games there are CM. You have some replays CM now. You don't necessarily need to be in a clan for you to play a good skill CM game.

x_T_c
27-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Well, i can giv a suggestion also. If you are enough mannered and aware of rules, you can aply for Dr.commuity (www.dotarank.mymgn.com) , and if you are acepted, you can play few games in here, then save replays and aply for some other leagues like DGL or so.

HellOfSalvation
27-03-2011, 11:42 PM
It's easy...just join a league that's does not require a vouch : Ex : EAL. Play there a few games ; the vast majority of the games there are CM. You have some replays CM now. You don't necessarily need to be in a clan for you to play a good skill CM game.

Yeah that may be true in some cases, but EAL is still in its developing phase (I'm not sure). I believe he was talking about globally recognized leagues, in which case it would be a lot harder.

I have to agree with the impenetrable systems that some leagues have. For a player to get in, its skill is not enough. A mix of skill, good manners and ambition will give you an opportunity to show yourself. It's great..

But the easiest way.. just sign up on a free forum, give it a [name] LEAGUE and there you have it, not only are you a league player, but you are the league owner! ^^ (bad joke)

motanuincaltat
29-03-2011, 03:46 PM
really bad joke. Just do what i said...at least for a replay. For the vouch request I mean. From there on things get complicated. Like ihcs was before (the best league out there) you had to play pubs with the players of that league, vouchers admin etc. And then maybe they would bother to look at your request and write a !support :))

Ks.M.Coco
29-03-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm the head admin of DGL league,we dont requier for ppl to have a clan,we just ask for cw replays,or league/inhouse replays.
none of the league in RGC requiers clan