View Full Version : Admin Aplication - D3liRiuM-StYl3

nik-voda
13-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Nik

Your country: Germany

Spoken languages: German and English (good), had French in school but forgot most o it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: D3liRiuM-StYl3 (d3lirium-styl3)

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I played (and play) a lot of PDC

Your activity and average playtime each week: 10-30 hours a weak.

Which time of the day you usually play: Most of the time I play afternoon evenings and nights. Sometimes mornings but not very often.

How long you have been playing DotA: I played Monstermash and WoldDomination then DotA came out... how long ago was this?

Your ability to communicate with others: I am a pro communicator. I study psychology and counseling and am trained in non violent communication.

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I become more motivated and more effective.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I am german... any more to say?

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Sandro

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) I have not installed it... but if necessary I can do this.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Leadership is my calling. Administration is a part of this. To Goal of DotA is to have fun and good, fair, games.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I am offering my manpower and years of experience.

A few things about yourself: I play on a MAC and i am Christian.

Sandro
13-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey Delirium

You seem to be a right man for an admin spot - to make it short:
Support from me!

Kindest regards

SowlEye
13-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Your Application is damn thin. But at least you got some humor.

Support from my side.

CoRsX
13-03-2011, 06:18 PM
L o L

Support.

Not all serious-guy, I like that.

Hades)
13-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Funny application, nice guy on the first look.
You have my support.

S[t]e
13-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Accepted Please read the rules carefully Here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?67342-README-What-you-have-to-know.)!