PDA

View Full Version : Make a rule for votermk

kizo
16-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Hello,

I am dissapointed to see that most of the players here prefer to play a crap game 5 vs 4 instead of a good game.

If points means that much to them make the greedy muppets play fair for them.

In minute 11 if you hit votermk it says 20 minutes have passed.This will probably be fixed by Rogers soon. After 20 minutes have passed you have a fair chance to win a 4 vs 5 game. Before 20 minutes you have no items and game is lost in most of the time.

The first 20 minutes of the game are crucial. I say that votermk should require 4 votes in the first 20 minutes. In the same time to avoid exploits make the punishment for leaving -20 points.

As i saw here people don`t understand that kicking a 1300 points player before game begins is very important. Instead they kick a 2000 points that doesn`t type !ready. This is just stupid.

Four games in a row now...first 3 were leavers posted by me no remake was made. The last one in minute 11 was disconnected by RGC. Same greedy muppets don`t remake the game.

Regards

kizo

x_T_c
17-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Currently RGC team are finishing RGC Rules, and this will be implement i belive. Just stay patient pls :)