PDA

View Full Version : Can't login

tavinsk
18-03-2011, 06:31 PM
It started yesterday when i tried to login in RGC and couldn't.When I execute RGC, it stops in that box that apears with some percentages.I redownloaded RGC from here and the same error occoured.Plz help.

Ks.M.Coco
18-03-2011, 06:47 PM
from where exacly did you dl it?
www.rankedgaming.com ?
mb it was rgc crash,there was patch restart yesterday

tavinsk
18-03-2011, 07:37 PM
y, from rgc oficial site, but trying again since there was patch restart yesterday.
edit: this rgc site takes too long to load

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I download things with 250/300 kb/s but from the rgc site I am downloading with INCREDIBELS 10kb/s. BTW, it always stops in "patching:rgc.exe".

Ks.M.Coco
18-03-2011, 09:10 PM
weird then :O

Sir Rogers
18-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Where are you from?

Regards,
Sir Rogers

tavinsk
18-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Brazil.
nick:sousinistro
I already annoyed u with some questions rogers. :D

tavinsk
19-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Waiting for suggestions/solutions.

Mephisto
19-03-2011, 07:19 AM
try 2 disable your firewall and your antivirus

tavinsk
19-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Tried but it didn't work.

Bee_God
19-03-2011, 10:16 PM
I have the exact same problem here, and I'm brazilian too. Tried disabling the firewall, antivirus, nothing. The RGC website is slow too, and I can never finish the update process. Seems like something in the web provider, don't know. Also, I changed DNS, but no good.

So, I can't download RGC from the site, nor do the update :/

Sir Rogers
20-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Alright, I just saw what you're talking about last night. I tried downloading the client from a computer in Venezuela and it was impossible. This is an international routing issue. Now fixing that cost a lot of money and time. I would have to connect the download to a content distribution network. This will probably happen in the future, but isn't possible just yet.

I would suggest that you get the client from a friend that was able to download and patch it. Actually, I just had an idea. You need to give me a few days, I'll see what I can do, I think i can fix this temporarily.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

tavinsk
20-03-2011, 01:51 AM
I got from my friend and worked.Ty Rogers. <3

Bee_God
20-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Alright, I just saw what you're talking about last night. I tried downloading the client from a computer in Venezuela and it was impossible. This is an international routing issue. Now fixing that cost a lot of money and time. I would have to connect the download to a content distribution network. This will probably happen in the future, but isn't possible just yet.

I would suggest that you get the client from a friend that was able to download and patch it. Actually, I just had an idea. You need to give me a few days, I'll see what I can do, I think i can fix this temporarily.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Thanks Sir Rogers. I managed to update the client, but it took almost 2 hours to download 2.2MB. Now I can log in to RGC, but it is a bit slow. Didn't play yet to see if it's OK.