PDA

View Full Version : Abusing truant in channel

Force
11-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Yo, 3 players, Mean-Machine, Pumpen-i-Rumpen and ty.MOS abused truant command to instantly truant a player after gamestart. Screenshot attached.

Makazoruki
11-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Oke , clear abuse and immattureness -.- , its poor to have such people here ;/ but no problem m8 if they continue like this , they will surely get shitlisted.
Riczoslaw take a deep apology from staff and pdc , we are sorry this things happen ...
No mercy to this kids.
Mean-Machine, Pumpen-i-Rumpen and ty.MOS :

Mean-Machine 30% warn
Pumpen-i-Rumpen 30% warn
ty.MOS 30% warn

I urge any upper admin to .refund Riczoslaw with 40 exp
Again , riczo , we are sorry this things happen.

LeXuS92
11-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Ok Makazoruki I wont agree with u and I'd really like that some admin with higher status see this and post his opinion. I know Riczoslaw as a highly impolite and unmannered player (not that this has anything to do with this post). People say that if use .start command command before game before that isn't start u bug the bot (I'm not sure if this is true tho). So I was there when that happened and this is what I've saw:
Riczoslaw was doing .start before last game is hosted and the games weren't hosted (and he was doing that on purpose he said that but I didn't think that I would need a ss of that). After that people we're sick of it and truanted him when he started his next game like that. After he was truanted next game was hosted (what a coincidence don't you think? :))

Makazoruki
11-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Noone , and apsolutely noone , not even Osama Bin Laden or Obama , cant abuse truant over other player , no matter who or what bugged bot or started game.

LeXuS92
11-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Makazoruki no disrespect but please read my post. I said that I'd like some higher admin opinion on this.

Makazoruki
12-10-2009, 09:51 AM
God , its not his guilty game didnt got host >< , game didnt got host because there is already another gaming going on and not yet started with bot , or , one game is going on but not !unhosted or !aborted @ bot .

And thats not really reason of truanting someone
Truant = If person doesnt show up for a game [U can always needrep]
Leaves/Disconnects before 10 minutes

Bli5teR
12-10-2009, 10:01 AM
well as you wanted, here i am, an higher admin, but it doesnt help you :P
bc maka is totally right.

and about riczsoslaw, his behavoir doesnt matter in this specific situation, and he didnt started on purpose, bc he wanted the other game not 2 get started.

he startet the game instandly, bc someone else would do otherwise.

and the problem is, that ricz got more then 10k exp, and there is a bug, ppl with mroe then 10k cant sign any more. they just can play if they start or get replaced in a game. thats why. and i understand him.

anyway i untimebanned him after his ban, so its not that dramatical.

furthermore the warns are correct and fair. nothing 2 add there

thread is ACCEPTED

i will close it tonight, 2 give you an chance 2 replie,

best regards