PDA

View Full Version : [Sugestion] Command: Channel Info

agustinho
22-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi guys, Im here to give my command sugestion to RGC Client.

• Sugestion:

My sugestion is: To create a new command " !ChannelInfo + Channel Name ", to show some informations about the channel.

• Command Aplication:

The player, have to Tip: !Channel Info (Europe) Public , to see some informations about this channel in a Private Message. So if I tip, !Channel Info (Europe) Public I could see:

(Europe) Public: This its a public channel, opened for all players around the world, but with the focus in Eur. players.

• Utility

This command will help all players about: Vouch Request, Channel players, About how to get promotion, Channel Forum and Website, and lots of things.

• Others:

The Channel Information, could be changed by Rogers, or maybe to Channel Head Admin.
This command its public. Anyone could tip it.
All channels will have some information (Brazil, Euro public, IDotA, Venezuela, Argentina, Serbia, etc.).

- Special Thanks to: Agustinho

Please Rogers, Think about this command.

Guys, give us some ideas to!

Wampi6
22-03-2011, 06:59 PM
good Idea escpicially for newbies on rgc / dota

T up

Ragnesis
22-03-2011, 07:05 PM
/j channel name will show some error with info ususaly. If it doesn't ther's a good chance the owners of channel will be too lazy to put info for !channelinfo.

NeC.madchen
22-03-2011, 07:14 PM
/j channel name will show some error with info ususaly. If it doesn't ther's a good chance the owners of channel will be too lazy to put info for !channelinfo.

Right, but if there is no info (/j channelname) only rogers can put him and rogers is busy for that or chaning same. So lets just give option for head admins to add information for user when he try to join channel.

x_T_c
22-03-2011, 07:43 PM
As ragnesis said, better way is just /j channel name , and you will receive message why you dont have access on this channel, and where or who you have to ask to get vouched in this channel. For now , only rogers is able to change this messages, but its more better then adding new commands, we will take more about adding this messages. Thx for suggestion anyway :)