PDA

View Full Version : game started while i was not in

Saint
13-10-2009, 05:54 PM
* Accused User Account : liveis[weed] (he was host), the-unholy (i bet he threated everyone to be traunted upon leaving the game. Practicly everyone who were in the game

* Game Name : PDC874

* Offence of User : starting game while teams were not correct.

i have no evidence .. but really i was not in that game if you dont believe ask koleee i think he is a reasonable guy telling the truth. i also heard some player named dark magician were instead of my place

KicA
13-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Please use the correct format, you will have 4 days to edit your report. Here's the link: http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=6185

Regards, KicA!

GER.xyro
13-10-2009, 08:30 PM
if the teams are not correct upon start, why dont u just turn switch on and correct it? such problems are really easy to solve!

KicA
13-10-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm glad you edited your post in such a short period of time. But unless you have a replay or at least a screenshot i'm afraid there is nothing we can do.

Bli5teR
30-10-2009, 02:53 PM
hm..
i c, this is quite difficult, bc normally we always need proof for any decisions.
but in this case, its quite hard 2 have any proof, so mb you ask one of the guys, who was in the game 2 confirm your post, then i probably will draw the game bc of incorrect teams.

this is the only solution i can give you, hope your fine with it

regards

nTaBaTzIs_GR
02-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Topic DENIED due to inactivity and no proofs.

Regards