14-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Personal Info

Your name:Nikos

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek English Francais

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:KniGht_aVaRiSh

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:GR(new safelisted channels comming soon)

Your activity and average playtime each week:i play every day a lot of games but from Monday to Thurstday i play 2-3 games only

How long you have been playing DotA: i am playing dota for abour 2-3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: well i am very friendly and i can have a great communication with others

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yea ofc i will follow them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?well i think i am very chilled person and i hope we will be able to find the middle way to fix any problem

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
ofc i dont
Is there anyone who can vouch for you? exete_blexei and i know more who can but they are not interest with the forum...
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
yes why not...

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
I want to be admin because a lot of time when i log in we cant find another admin to get a game
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Well you can pick me for one simple reason... To get more games so a lot of member wont wait so many time some times... I can offer you more games so more players who will like this channel and nice games with out manners

A few things about yourself: Well the only thing i can tell you is that i am a friendly teenagers addictided to online games...

Additional information:

oteshop
14-10-2009, 01:36 PM
+1 kalos active kai psixremos pextis

Andro
14-10-2009, 01:57 PM
!Support poli kalos paixtis kai manners xD GL file m !

KniGht_Avarish
14-10-2009, 02:06 PM
ty re paidia !!alla gia na pw tin alh8eia Glash den 3erw poios eisai .. xd

spamer_killer
14-10-2009, 02:56 PM
+1 kai apo emena aksizei to paidi !

Just.owned-
14-10-2009, 03:12 PM
(((( O glash einai ena atomo me provlima ston egefalo p an ton akouseis sto vt na milaei 8a xtipiese kato apo ta gelia !! einai sp*****xidas kai trelos spammer -.-
enw eimaste malwmenoi esteile kai se mena to idio post prama p shmainei oti apla spammarei sta post gia na parei activity sto site. Proteinw poinh apo tous armodious ))))

Pera apo auto +1 ston avarish ton kserw kairo kai an kai einai spasiklas (!) aksizei gia admin.

KniGht_Avarish
14-10-2009, 03:42 PM
ty re guys gia ta supp!!! an kai kati akousa oti oi armodioi loipoun kai 8a argousw na dw ta apotelesmata alla 8a dei3ei tecpa ... ti 8es na peis me sto spasiklas mwre ? xD

nlbot
15-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Good luck!!!

MarlBor0S
15-10-2009, 10:22 AM
!support ston avarish! kalos paixths/xarakthras,aksizei gia admin kai tha boh8hsei arketa me tn sumperifora tou pisteuw..gl

A.c.a.b)
15-10-2009, 11:31 AM
!support ston clan mate mou:)))))) Gl bro

KniGht_Avarish
15-10-2009, 12:41 PM
ty re paidia !! ante na doume ti 8a poun kai oi head admins ...

gio(
15-10-2009, 02:29 PM
!supp +1 good players mannerS..;) :clin:

KiTz
19-10-2009, 12:21 PM
not active at all, rejected