PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions by ReZoN

ReZoN
09-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Gold membership Suggestions.

1. If a gold member is playing in any room, if he loses he gets less points deducted as compared to normal members. Once again same as previous points if a gold member wins a game, he receives more points than normal members.

2. A gold membership users should be given more attention like if they lose their accounts or if they need support if the member is a gold member he should be given more support or consideration than others, that would help in selling gold memberships.

3. Special Rewards or Events, more likely if there are new games coming up on RGC except dota they would be given access to play them in beta mode, so they can tell their reviews etc

4. Gold members can invite more members to their clan, or group and they can add more friends compared to basic members.

Except Gold membership:

Things we should have in RGC.

More tournaments, matches simulation improvements.
More staff activeness.
Full forums for RGC website, which can have league sections where league vouch request every things comes.
More features for moderators and hard workers in the staff.
More ways to get donations, as many countries aren't supported by Paypal ( mine even ).
A website that supports match registrations, for example nirvana and mym can play games, they can register their match online both the team comes online and play. (Easier for everyone).
Improvements in Asian bots, they gives unexpected spikes/lags to the users more than 500 pings sometimes 300, while in game lobby we get 90 pings.

Will be adding more in this thread only, as i get more i will update.
If you like my suggestions, please let me know as you know inspirations leads to new ideas.

Regards,
ReZoN

NeC.madchen
09-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Gold membership Suggestions.

1. If a gold member is playing in any room, if he loses he gets less points deducted as compared to normal members. Once again same as previous points if a gold member wins a game, he receives more points than normal members.

That's garena politcs. I think that won't happen here.

2. A gold membership users should be given more attention like if they lose their accounts or if they need support if the member is a gold member he should be given more support or consideration than others, that would help in selling gold memberships.
All players are important too us.

3. Special Rewards or Events, more likely if there are new games coming up on RGC except dota they would be given access to play them in beta mode, so they can tell their reviews etc

Agree on this one.

4. Gold members can invite more members to their clan, or group and they can add more friends compared to basic members.
There is no restriction how many players can be invited in clan and that won't be changed.

Full forums for RGC website, which can have league sections where league vouch request every things comes.

New web site is up, still not finished. New forum will be up soon. It will be connected to rgc's database.

Improvements in Asian bots, they gives unexpected spikes/lags to the users more than 500 pings sometimes 300, while in game lobby we get 90 pings.
Rogers working on it.

Greetings.

ReZoN
09-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Well, i'm glad you replied that quickly.

If someone gets dc, he has to rejoin the client again ?
It says it has been disabled in 4.1, please rejoin RGC once again..

Antidepresiv
09-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Agree with Madchen on everything, gold membership is not meant to give people special powers, it is there to provide some kind of respect for the user who donated to RGC, so it's more like a donation recognition, and not a real status.

If you disconect ingame and reconect back, durring the process of reconecting, do not close rgc, and start it back again, because this will give you instant Quit Mission.

If you disconnect, juse leave everything as it is, and wait for the reconnect tool to get you back in the game, that is if your internet comes back.

ReZoN
09-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Thank you to both of you Antidepresiv and NeC.madchen for clearing my doubts and making me realize that all the players are important to RGC. +1