Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: English - Greek - French - Slovak

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Uncl3_faka

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
NoL , Grc , GDB , NIHL

Your activity and average playtime each week:
4-5 hours each day (few exceptions depending on school schedule)

Which time of the day you usually play:
Any time , again according to school schedule.

How long you have been playing DotA:
Nearly 6 years or so. More accurately from the version 5,84b

Your ability to communicate with others:
I'm social and interactive , tempered with patience.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
I've read the rules (more than once). I've been an exceptional admin to NOL channel for quite a long time , until i was demoted for inactivity.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
Having a good knowledge of the forum guidlines and rules , i dont need to burst out in rage. I simply apply the rules.. That seems to take care of the *situation* each time

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Never had a problem with that , mostly because it didnt occur any situation in my activity as an administrator at NOL that required someone at higher rank to warn me for something.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
Every single respected player or administrator who has been playing for a long time , will be able to varify my suitability for this position. Some people that can surely verify it are:
stealingspree , RsP , Devils_adv0cate , greekshadow , and many others that i cant recall.
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Of course, notify me here or at my email : sakisapplenas@hotmail.com

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
This topic should be reformed to : Why do you want to be an Admin AGAIN! i've been an exceptional administrator in that channel , and i'd like to believe that my game managing skills were a tribute to the channel. I sincerely believe that i've helped out with my actions as an admin , and i'd like to re-take that privilage again.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
The previous answer says it all , no need to say it again.

A few things about yourself + Additional information: I am a well educated and mature individual with a pation for dancing , listening to music , playing several musical instruments , and apparently.. PC games!

A few words about my *inactivity period* : it was a time that things were not looking good at school , and i needed to strip my self of all possible distractions. After that , it so happened that i went for a vacation for 1 month , and once i got back , i was already demoted. And as far as the requirements are concerned , as you can probably check ,i fullfil all of the necessary topics.

That's all.

greekshadow
10-04-2011, 07:10 PM
O Θειος Sagi ειχε γινει demote λογω Inactivity αλλα τωρα που γυρισε αξιζει πισω τα admin rights του.
+1 στον παλιο δασκαλο μου και τωρινο μαθητη μου :)

Fi[R]e.FiSt.AcE
14-04-2011, 07:57 PM
+1 apo emena sto paidi arketa kalos paixtis polu kala maners.....GL

Pro.Ninja
14-04-2011, 09:20 PM
+1 ston und, a3izei mia deuteri eukeria;p

Galatonik
16-04-2011, 04:37 PM
!supp kai apo emena prepei na ksanaginei admin :)

pimp_lusso
18-04-2011, 01:48 AM
+1 sto paidi + wraios paixtis kalh tuxei megale !

R[u]th
18-04-2011, 02:02 AM
ennoeite pws prepei na ksanaparei pisw ta admin rights.. opote -5(4+6)+51=+1

Just(wiNner
19-04-2011, 03:10 PM
O Θειος Sagi ειχε γινει demote λογω Inactivity αλλα τωρα που γυρισε αξιζει πισω τα admin rights του.
+1 στον παλιο δασκαλο μου και τωρινο μαθητη μου :)

An apo daskalos sou einai pleon ma8hths sou na fantastw oti to paidi exei problimata amnhsias kai dn thimate oute pio game pezei.

Ontopic: +1 kai apo mena ston 8eio

Luck]sto[NoLag
27-04-2011, 11:14 PM
+1 στο Σάκη τον καλύτερο void@europe and... !bump :D

Ch1meRa)
28-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Oxi mono +1 alla +100.Polu kalos player o Sakis kai ontws daskalos.Ton 3erw arketa xronia kai omologw kapoies fores exw niwsei axristos brosta tou.Ennoeitai oti prepei na 3ana parei admin rights!GL aderfe m :)

ksaplostras
28-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Δεύτερη και τελευταία ευκαιρία.

Welcome!!!

Παρακαλώ να διαβαστούν προσεκτικά τα rules (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?41368-Battle.Net%C2%AE-Channel-%E2%80%9CClan-NoL%E2%80%9D-Rules-and-Terms) και τα πρόσθετα (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?42214-10-Issues-that-NoL-Admins-Should-be-Aware-of).