Personal Info

Your name:Lazaros

Your country:Greece,Larisa

Spoken languages:Greek English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Lazarosg

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:IGC GR DCEs GRC GiHL

Your activity and average playtime each week:24 hours a day 7 days a week sometimes afk :P

How long you have been playing DotA:2 years

Your ability to communicate with other: Very understandable

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I have read the rules and i agree with them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?I am never angry under this situation... i am just trying to learn them the rules.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? Never cause i am an admin in IGC and i gain my position cause i was doing following orders step by step.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I think many people can support me on this application.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?I am on ventrilo as many time as i am on warcraft so i wont have any problem to discuss this application on it.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Because i am playing many games in my free time and i want to have a respect on these games and make them to follow the rules step by step.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:I think i can make these people to be more high skill players and help the channel with more games.

A few things about yourself: High skilled player with good wills!!

Additional information:
I will wait about your whisper on Bnet if something is going wrong with my application.

Andro
17-10-2009, 10:36 AM
+1 poli kalos paixtis GL file m xD

spamer_killer
17-10-2009, 10:55 AM
+1 kalos paikths!

strid3r
17-10-2009, 08:29 PM
polu kalos paiktis...support...gl me to app sou BRO..

PsofioKouneli
28-10-2009, 09:14 PM
support ki apo mena poli kalos player

ViPeR)
01-11-2009, 03:26 PM
!Supp poli kalos paixtis kai manners nomizw pws aksizei gia admin . :)

KiTz
12-11-2009, 05:45 PM
rejected