PDA

View Full Version : Delete a game/dont count it please

WiR.time
17-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Today i read about RGC gaming in the german community dotasource.de (the biggest in germany btw).
I played 6 games now and got decent teams + nice games i wanted to write a positive review for the others till i played this shit

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5930/tardmaiden.jpg

Is it possible to
a) ban this Tardmaiden/Sven? they are mates and just push the stats up -.-
b) delete this game from the stats? i got some prety nice score so far (6/6 games..thx to the teams) i dont have a problem to lose but not against...this shit

I post the replay ....it was pretty retarded tho

Frag(-_-)Artist
17-04-2011, 11:41 PM
We don't give a shit about you review fucking noob GTFO with such information or i buttkick you man

yes you loose game to retard, quess what you not playing any inhouse or league so deal with it bro

... HALL OF SHAME crytopic

Pawlaka
18-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Frag is right,but anyway Dirge should be banned,and that Maiden(by my opinion)should be removed from RGC

WiR.time
18-04-2011, 12:43 AM
We don't give a shit about you review fucking noob GTFO with such information or i buttkick you man

yes you loose game to retard, quess what you not playing any inhouse or league so deal with it bro

... HALL OF SHAME crytopic

Like i care what lowbirds like u write...see u every day commin mid dieng mid leaving game...seek for some of your faggot friends who play a 1/37 Maiden so you get finally equal k/d ratio
Guess what Dlg/DL are Public Leagues too and there are rules with support.

NeC.madchen
18-04-2011, 11:52 AM
You were right, they are friends, both banned now.

It is impossbile to delete that from base.

Greetings.

Anackaniori
22-04-2011, 04:13 PM
As of today I dont see a delete post button? Why?

NiKolA`
22-04-2011, 06:49 PM
it is public game , they can play how ever they want , stupid thing they get banned coz they having fun on pub game ...

x_T_c
22-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Public channel will be changed in future, there will be place for better games, but for now only what you can do agains that ppl , is to make ban request in here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?1436-Ban-Requests).