PDA

View Full Version : Alert on taskbar and status

Kira_2010
18-04-2011, 06:57 PM
1. I think if you are highlighted or pm'ed the rgc icon on the taskbar should flash yellow or change colour or something to alert you of this.

2. Maybe there could be ways to change a player status, ie they can put themselves on busy which would stop any alerts or something. I know you can just turn them off ofcourse, but it just makes things a little easier and players are aware that you may be doing something else at the time.

x_T_c
18-04-2011, 09:04 PM
1) I think its enough when you see green whisper that somebody hled you or if you see green talk in some cahnnel ( somebody calling you in channel ).
2) There is option /afk option, you can just type /afk and when somebody whois you , he will receive message that you are afk ,also your friends from friend list.

Kira_2010
18-04-2011, 11:54 PM
o I meant if u minimize the rgc screen or if you are browsing websites over the interface . For example you have a test match or clan war and your online in rgc, but don't bother to check it. Someone may be highlighting you and you are not notified in anyway unless you go back to RGC, which you may not bother to do.

I wasn't aware of the afk command, so thanks for letting me know ^^ :)

Thanks for your time

Kira_2010