PDA

View Full Version : Problem with RGC Chat Server

GraceofMight
21-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Hello everyone.

I have a big problem with the RGC Chat Platform, it takes very long to join a room, and the chat refreshes about once every minute - I have a huge delay to join a room / sign a game / write a message / access someone's profile.

Ingame it works well.
Any solution?

Blas(T)eR
01-05-2011, 10:50 PM
this problem is common in the Israel community. we are trying to raise the amount of people but unless everyone will be able to play in rgc, their friends wont come. if u can help us to fix this problem it will really help us to make something out of Israel channel.

Ks.M.Coco
01-05-2011, 10:58 PM
It works perfectly for me,im using Havilat Gamerim[israel net],the problem is that most of the israelians have this problem and that makes most of us unable to play.

Antidepresiv
01-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Can you please post your computer configurations here, because that is the only thing that might cause what you just described.
Other than that, the chat is a bit laggy, sometimes, but the spikes aren't constant, as you said, it happens sometimes, and not very often. So if you could please post your computer config here, and we will see what we can do about it.

-Anti