PDA

View Full Version : New Suggestion: To create a system of Numbered Games

Law S
28-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Many people who complain they can't create games say that's very difficult to play with friends.

My suggestion is to create a system for following the games that are created. So who wants to play with friends will call them for the game Brasil -cm (1) or Brasil -cm (2), Brasil -cm (12) etc.

Example: "Ei, bro, you can find me on Brasil -cm (7)! Let's play!"

So my friend would know exactly what game I'm in.

Hope you guys like this idea.

forever8
28-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Strongly agreeeee !!

Kira_2010
29-04-2011, 09:11 PM
!ssup

Maybe it could add the number to the notification to when it tells your friends that u r currently in europe public lobby (ie game) and it could state the game number with that. Thus saving chat time in which friends can use to quickly jump into you game. However, this feature shouldn't be added until the friends list is changed to make sure u can decline requests etc. Otherwise you may be stalked indefinately ! :o

x_T_c
30-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Suggestion is not bad, i mean about that talking that your mates can know wich game you are in ( lobby ), so he can catch you fast, but i think there is alrdy enough help with double clicking on game ( so there is showed list of players who is in lobby or in game ). So, if you ask me, i wont rush with that, bug in some future this can be added also, thx for posting.

Ks.M.Coco
30-04-2011, 01:18 AM
totaly !support.
it happens even to me when i play pub with friends and there are many open games.
nice suggestion

keeevin
30-04-2011, 01:07 PM
!Support

Good idea. It could also be a good idea to colour the games in which your friends are (e.g. green). Just like the blue colour for the games which you signed for.

NeC.madchen
30-04-2011, 04:24 PM
!Support

Good idea. It could also be a good idea to colour the games in which your friends are (e.g. green). Just like the blue colour for the games which you signed for.

AFAIK, rogers said that after last patch, so it has a high chance that it will be implemented.