PDA

View Full Version : something bothering me for a long time

aspry
29-04-2011, 07:29 AM
I've been playing on Rgc for over 7 months on Pdih, recently they released the Asia servers and the default mode was set to -cm, people signs -cm ALL the time. It appears to me that these people doesn't know how to change mode. Don't you get tired to of -cm all the time!?

Playing -cm with 9 random guys isn't fun at all..
http://i51.tinypic.com/2sb3o21.jpg
So I suggest to Rogers to change the signing to a list of modes that people can choose to play what they want

Antidepresiv
29-04-2011, 01:59 PM
The sign system is not what is wrong here, Rogers lef the option and selection of the mode to the users, every1 who sees this, and wants to know a bit about RGC can see that he can sign for any mode he wants to play.

We were thinking about the idea, to add another system, i was strongly for that system, i explained it in another post, but in short, there would be 7 games hosted all the time, 3Cm 2Ap and 2Rd, so players could join the mode they want to play, if the game with a selected mode would start, the bot would compensate hosting another game of the mode.

Does the system need improvements, sure, but does it need too much focus, i dont think so, because the sign system is good for now, until we come up with something better.

You can see alot of suggestions like yours in this forum, just browse it. And if you have the constant urge to play -ap, you can always ask one of the room admins to host it, if there are enought players for the -ap game.

-Anti

ScreenDestroyer
02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Most of the time -cm is the default mode of signing, a lot of guys who haven't really played any clan wars or fun wars think they're better just by playing -cm. It is the same in the Europe public channel, and you just have to live with it until there's a different sign system implemented.

Ks.M.Coco
02-05-2011, 12:44 PM
You can also ask one of the moderators in the channel to host a ap game for you.
as you can see the "AP" game has been hosted by mode in the room.
regards