PDA

View Full Version : i want suggest

kitch
30-04-2011, 01:18 PM
i want suggest that it should not be the account that being ban, it should be i.p. ban so they cannot play again, 1st offense 1 month i.p ban, 2nd offense permanent. the rgc is turning like garena so many quitters

SkyF!r3
30-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Moved to suggestions section.
And the bans are IP bans already, not just account bans.

Law S
30-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I think permanent bans are not good because the reason of rules exists for is to make people know they can't do anything they want.

My suggestion is to create a general rule's section for all the public channels. So, rgc staff could ban people by following these rules.

And I suggest also to improve the time of the bans, which isn't still enough. Like I saw a few days a go someone who got banned for 1 day on (europe) public by leaving a game. He should to get banned for about 5 days or something.

The currently ban system is already for IP/Mac.

ScreenDestroyer
02-05-2011, 06:54 PM
I think permanent bans are not good because the reason of rules exists for is to make people know they can't do anything they want.

My suggestion is to create a general rule's section for all the public channels. So, rgc staff could ban people by following these rules.

And I suggest also to improve the time of the bans, which isn't still enough. Like I saw a few days a go someone who got banned for 1 day on (europe) public by leaving a game. He should to get banned for about 5 days or something.

The currently ban system is already for IP/Mac.

If it's his first leave, why ban him for a long time and scare him away? The bans increase when the RQ's increase. 1 rq = 1 d, 2 = 3d and so on.

Law S
03-05-2011, 05:01 PM
That guy I was talking about had leaved more than 1 game. :s

Think that was his 3º RQ.

odomdominic
05-05-2011, 08:14 AM
I think i.p ban is not quite good, for example they play in a computer shop, and got ip banned. how can other players play in rgc in a computer shop. then the owner would be sad, and less players will play at his shop.

KGB-
05-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Ip ban is applied for people who tend to leave in like 1/2 games or really often...Its not applied to ppl who left once cause of urgency or the time ran out in a shop like you say...

marcvs
05-05-2011, 10:51 AM
And what happens if IP is not static, but is dynamic? What's the point of banning IP ?

SkyF!r3
05-05-2011, 11:27 AM
I think i.p ban is not quite good, for example they play in a computer shop, and got ip banned. how can other players play in rgc in a computer shop. then the owner would be sad, and less players will play at his shop.
On the other hand; if we don't ban the ip, new accounts can be made in 10 seconds.

Ip ban is applied for people who tend to leave in like 1/2 games or really often...Its not applied to ppl who left once cause of urgency or the time ran out in a shop like you say...
All timebans are ip bans.
There are no special cases.
Yes the duration may differ.

And what happens if IP is not static, but is dynamic? What's the point of banning IP ?
The ban remains, static or dynamic doesn't make a difference.

Ks.M.Coco
05-05-2011, 11:29 AM
ip ban can be bad for ppl that are playing from internet caffe for example,if some1 gets while he is playing there,all the other players that playing there will get ban.
or in family cases,etc

ResQ
05-05-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't want to reveal too much, but technically it is more than 1 ban. One time, the IP ban and one time the name ban.