PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a newbie

Endofworld
30-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Hi , i just joined RGC today and there are something that i want to know.

1. Can i actually host my own game as i have my friends to play with.By joining the hostbot , i can't choose to be in a team with my friends.

2. Is the game mode is automatically set to -cm ? can i actually have other game mode?

3. Is it possible for me to host my own game and not joining the hostbot game?

NeC.madchen
30-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi , i just joined RGC today and there are something that i want to know.

1. Can i actually host my own game as i have my friends to play with.By joining the hostbot , i can't choose to be in a team with my friends.

You can't host your own game on your own pc, but if you have rank (at least team captain) you can have access to bot command, therefor you can host game.

2. Is the game mode is automatically set to -cm ? can i actually have other game mode?

Default mode is -rd, but if players vote for another mode, then that mode will be hosted.

3. Is it possible for me to host my own game and not joining the hostbot game?
Same as answare one.

Endofworld
30-04-2011, 04:22 PM
So how can i become the team captain ?
Does it mean that i cant be in a team with my friends as a newbie?

Ks.M.Coco
30-04-2011, 04:55 PM
to get a team captain rank in some channel,you need to contact the staff team of the room and ask them for info about it.

Mephisto
01-05-2011, 01:40 AM
well, you can get a team-captain on cw channel. What you have to do : Make a clan (u need a group of 5 persons to do that) THen join clan war channel type : j/ (EU) Clanwars on main chat then ask an admin in that channel to vouch ur team with giving ur captain the "Team captain" access

GG.Di0^
01-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Default mode is -rd, but if players vote for another mode, then that mode will be hosted

default mode is not -rd..you can change default mode from settings

Ks.M.Coco
01-05-2011, 05:10 PM
default mode is not -rd..you can change default mode from settings

default=when you dont choose anything.
if you dont choose any mode,the mode will be rd.correct me if im wrong

Dako
01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
default=when you dont choose anything.
if you dont choose any mode,the mode will be rd.correct me if im wrong

He corrected you in post u quoted, smart ass.

Endofworld
01-05-2011, 07:09 PM
well, you can get a team-captain on cw channel. What you have to do : Make a clan (u need a group of 5 persons to do that) THen join clan war channel type : j/ (EU) Clanwars on main chat then ask an admin in that channel to vouch ur team with giving ur captain the "Team captain" access

I can only create the game at eu clan war room , as i am in asia.i feel laggy playing there =( so sad there isn't any other clan war room for asia players..

SkyF!r3
01-05-2011, 07:19 PM
I can only create the game at eu clan war room , as i am in asia.i feel laggy playing there =( so sad there isn't any other clan war room for asia players..
There is a clanwar room for Asians.
Type /j Asia.Cw to join it.