PDA

View Full Version : 2 sub-forums on Suggestions.

Law S
04-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi guys.

One more suggestion.

Why not to create 2 sub-forums (Denied and Granted) for this area of Suggestions?
So, all the suggestions that got Denied would put on sub-forum Denied, and the suggestions that got granted would put on sub-forum Granted.

By this way, all the suggestions would be saved there and whenever someone want to check them it would be easier to find.

I just made this suggestions because we all know Rogers is too busy making new patchs and fixing bugs. My suggestion is good to keep a registry of suggestions, it would be good I think.

Hope you guys like it.

x_T_c
04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
In some future, rgc will move from here, to own webiste and forum, so we wont start much more new things in mymgn , before we move on our forum .
Ps: that suggest going in denied then :D
Thx for posting anyway mate :)

Mephisto
04-05-2011, 07:28 PM
i like the ps xtc xD
well we can't do this cz we need to share this between us, and if the suggestion need coding, so roger's answer needed in that case, and this will take a lot of time to get an answer if the suggestion will be implemented or not

NiKolA`
05-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Law S stop post pointless threads ...it is rly annyoing and btw everyone see that you trying to join RGC staff.

Irs2k3
05-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Law S stop post pointless threads ...it is rly annyoing and btw everyone see that you trying to join RGC staff.

SO? he is doing gj i support him a staff why you are insulting him??

looke at yourself first.

Ks.M.Coco
05-05-2011, 05:45 PM

who are you to talk?
stupid kid

Law S
05-05-2011, 07:20 PM

Instead of trying ask me to stop, why don't you try to be useful?

Whatever, who cares if you don't like my suggestions?
While the rgc's admins don't ask me to stop posting "pointless threads" as you said, I'll keep posting them.

Ks.M.Coco
05-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Instead of trying ask me to stop, why don't you try to be useful?

Whatever, who cares if you don't like my suggestions?
While the rgc's admins don't ask me to stop posting "pointless threads" as you said, I'll keep posting them.

Indeed,well said!:)

NiKolA`
06-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Haha , wannabe's :DDDD