PDA

View Full Version : One more suggestion: Create a personal identification system in creating accounts.

Law S
11-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Hello, guys. I'm here for one more suggestion.

It would be great if there was a filter in the time of registration of a new account. a personal identification number as the ID (Identity Document) used by you or the CPF (Cadastro de Pessoa Física) used by us, Brazilians, for example.

This would help stop new account creations. We know that the ban on rgc system is effective because it is not just the machine's IP, but also other things which should not be talking here. Then, a user with little computer knowledge can easily evade the bans rgc, because it is not very difficult to erase the record of the ban, create a new account and play again. With the same account he could not, there would need another. And if there was a system of secure personal identification, would be even more difficult for the offender to return with a different account.

How about that?

agustinho
11-05-2011, 12:13 AM
why to complicate this?

just to add one question, to recover pass its enought.

col.tikjhow
11-05-2011, 12:14 AM
i agree with agustinho ;s

Law S
11-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Maybe a lock system account creation by email. Something that would block the creation of accounts through a single email. Another cool thing would be to block the creation of more than one account with another email.

Example: Limit the maximum number of an account by email, so that it can only create a single account or two.

What do you guys think about?

x_T_c
11-05-2011, 10:09 PM
In future register system will be changed little , i am thinking on mail confirmation and also secret question ( with what you will be able to get your pass back, if you forgot :) ).

Ks.M.Coco
12-05-2011, 06:43 AM
mb you can do smth with the new forum,when you regitsrar in the new forum,it will also registar you in RGC,less time and more easy :D

odomdominic
12-05-2011, 09:01 AM
mb you can do smth with the new forum,when you regitsrar in the new forum,it will also registar you in RGC,less time and more easy :D

then RGC should add a namechange i think.

x_T_c
12-05-2011, 10:31 AM
There is alrdy namechange option with rgc shop : http://shop.rankedgaming.com/shop/ .