PDA

View Full Version : Streamer with a color on the chats.

Law S
11-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Hello guys.

Why streamers are the only without color on the channels?
It's so sad to see blue admins, brown moderators and all of others with colors. Everyone have, even the VIPs that can not do anything, except the streamers. :/

Also the Team Captains deserve to have their own color. They are not normal members, so I think so.

Why not to create a color for them?

What do you guys think?

Ks.M.Coco
11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
i'd say red color for streamers,even gray can work well,they should have their own color.

agustinho
11-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Well, maybe it could cause some collor spam in chat, Streamer/Tc/Tm are not staff, so i think they dont need it.

!deny

Law S
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Gold Members are not from any staff also they have their own color. :s

agustinho
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
They help to pay rgc costs and donate :)

Law S
11-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Eh, I know. :}

x_T_c already said for now they will keep without color.
In some future I wish I could see them with their our colors. :D

Kira_2010
12-05-2011, 03:03 AM
haha definately !support this. I've been doing a bit of streaming lately mainly for dgl, the ex-yugo finals and soon the argentinian finals and I am working toward a global streamer rank on RGC xaxaxax gonna get overpowered like twkn trololol :P So I definately think there should be an awesome red colour for this :D.

On a side note I think streamers should be able to vouch or unvouch. After all they are watching and giving commentary on the games players are in O_o. I know they can just speak to a voucher and give the replay if it's clear someone is not skilled enough for a league, but it would make the process easier if it could be done by a streamer also. Totally understand if this is out of the question if you think some streamers would abuse, but generally a streamer should feel pretty unbiased in games and make rational decisions on who is just not high skilled enough. :o

x_T_c
12-05-2011, 10:29 AM
As i alrdy told to LAW S, we will keep that colors for now, in some future, we will mb change colors of some access's , and we will make diference between streamer , team captains , inactive staff etc etc...

NiKolA`
12-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Colors should be removed and set color for Head Admin - Red Admins, Vouchers, Moderators same color blue or myb purple ( same access rights as they have now ) . And for RGC staff same color aswell. Currently colors looks too colorful for me.