PDA

View Full Version : Can't join a game

DemonParallax
13-05-2011, 09:19 PM
We have a computer shop and me and my 2 friends want to play RGC .
but my 3rd friend can't enter the same room !

x_T_c
13-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Giv us more informations pls, are you play from same net cafe, where are you from ,your rgc account and accounts of your friends, wich room you have tryed to play , have you 1.26a patch, 6.72b version of dota ( and in right folder )... ?!

DemonParallax
14-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Okay sorry here is the infos ,
We play at the same internet cafe , 1.26a of course , DotA 6.72b ,
3 of us sign to create -cm our account names are , DemonParallax , DoubleKill , neyl21

we start the warcraft then LAN , when RGC created a game me and DoubleKill entered ,
but when neyl21 tried to enter it says no reserve slot .

x_T_c
14-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Looks like bug... I'm not sure that this will happen more, but if this happens again few times more, pls contact me on client. Also, mb your friend put different nick in LAN, so rgc was not able to recognize him, and his slot reservation...

DemonParallax
16-05-2011, 10:32 AM
i am really noob on rgc how will i add you can you add me DemonParallax ,
anyways i wonder if this matter the same pc can't join maybe its because it was in deepfreeze

thanks for replying anyways .

lol edit post :
i think the warcraft got a problem he deleted the warcraft and copied new one .
now its working thanks to you :)

Sir Rogers
17-05-2011, 04:11 AM
This does sometimes happen, WC3 gets "stuck" and can't join LAN games. I believe that it's some sort of protection built in to annoy people who have a pirated copy. Another way to solve the problem is to join bnet, join a random game and then go back to LAN. I've had the same problem in the past, although I bought the game 3 times. So I don't really know where it comes from or how it happens, but it's easy to resolve.

Regards,
Sir Rogers