PDA

View Full Version : Platin/Diamond Member?

Araziell
14-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Im just curious about this two membership options =/ Will they ever be implemented?
They are "comming soon" since months and i would really love to donate some money(nice amount =D)
but i loathe that yellow colour of gold members which literally FORCES people to rage on you cause it makes your name unreadable and hurts in the eyes :X

btw: Does Gold membership overwrite your colour in private channels too?

Thanks =D

Sir Rogers
16-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Im just curious about this two membership options =/ Will they ever be implemented?
They are "comming soon" since months and i would really love to donate some money(nice amount =D)
but i loathe that yellow colour of gold members which literally FORCES people to rage on you cause it makes your name unreadable and hurts in the eyes :X

btw: Does Gold membership overwrite your colour in private channels too?

Thanks =D

You can also email me on roger@rankedgaming.com about that donation.
It's currently quite easy to create you a custom color and title if you donate, that's one of the plans for the platinum/diamond membership.

The quality and stability of the platform is much more important than any kind of money, altough donations are needed. I'm not willing to sacrifice time on donations or other payment methods right now because there are much more pressing issues. I will work on it when the time is right.

So as I said, please email me and we can sort that out. I have Moneybookers on my todo list, I'm sorting that out as a new payment gateway, but there's no concrete plans for those two memberships just yet. Feel free to post suggestions, RGC is all about realizing what you guys want/need, so if there's some feature you'd like to see and pay/donate for, please let me know.

Regards,
Sir Rogers