PDA

View Full Version : my useful suggestions

Irs2k3
19-05-2011, 04:42 PM
*theese feedbacks are really useful to avove RGC communication

First we start in Public channels: (changes)
*remove !vouch command because it's useless since it's public
*voucher must not be in public
*mod must increase the power +color=blue
*Head Admin must be colored red
*head-admin/admin must be add a "/chaann" as a channel annoucment to highlight all ppls.
*Channel Admins and Head Admins, can see all players that are banned in channel, atm
*ADD /b "username" ; /ub "username" To ignore someone who is spamming you

Second in private channels:
*Mod must not be in private
*ADD an Panel to Head admins to make his commands more easily
*VIP increase his power in lobby not ingame that mean he will have access as team capt + change the color because really lightining
*Add a command "!staff" to display all staffs in this channel.
*Channel Admins and Head Admins, can see all players that are banned in channel, atm
*ADD /b "username" ; /ub "username" To ignore someone who is spamming you

to both: remove some access because they are useless

Third Bot commands:
*Head admin/admin but not mod or voucher have right: !kick/!mute/!ips/!from etc...
*MOD/voucher : !p/!latency/!synclimit/!from

*fourth chat system(i already told to Rogers but i think i need someone to support these changes)
-in public channels: (since in priv channels the old system will be back
*when a player join a game he should be removed from list and if someone need to talk him or Hl him he can use "/w" command.
*Adding a new command "!afk" Example: !afk irs2k3 it should display like this: Irs2k3 Idle in channel is 20 minutes if he is more then 20 min he will be kicked or removed from list..
*Adding emoticons :D i am not making RGC an msn but it's rly cool to add them :))
*Adding an option to change color of writings: since all knows that changing his color chat is %Ccolor%t etc.. it should be added in settings tab..
-this way it will improve more the chat system in public and it will reduce the users that they are (afk,ingame etc...)

Admins CP
*add an option that when you right click in someone's name it will display "vouchhistory";"banhistory";ban/kick; "warnhistory"
*Add "!warn" command and when you type "!warnhistory <username>" it will display all his warns..

GAming system:
*in near future i suggest to make a lvl system smiler to garena

these suggestion are really useful roger hope you implement them.... still some little suggestions that they are already posted here...

Cheers!

VIP.SWTOS
19-05-2011, 04:45 PM
your second idea is awesome =D

Law S
19-05-2011, 06:44 PM
First we start in Public channels: (changes)
*remove !vouch command because it's useless since it's public
I don't know if it's possible to give someone any access without vouching him. But if yes, that would be good to remove !vouch because it's really useless in pub channels.

*voucher must not be in public
I definitelly sup this!
We don't need Vouchers in pub channels. Instead of doing it, why not to keep only the Moderators (with the same power of Vouchers)?

*mod must increase the power +color=blue
Yeah! I don't care about the color, but it would be good if Moderators had the same power of Vouchers as I said before.

*Head Admin must be colored red
I'm not sure if it's really needed, but it would be better to see them red.

*head-admin/admin must be add a "/chaann" as a channel annoucment to highlight all ppls.

It's not really needed to be by this way. We could add an option that would make them able to highlight everyone, ofc! Maybe a command like this: !hlall (so the names of them would shown only on PM, not on chat and they would receive the hightlight sound)

Second in private channels:
*Mod must not be in private
They are not needed at all, I agree.
Vouchers are more than enough.

*ADD an Panel to Head admins to make his commands more easily
Yeah, it would be really god for us who have Head Admin status.

*VIP increase his power in lobby not ingame that mean he will have access as team capt + change the color because really lightining
Yeah, change its color for the love of god! Make the same thing with the Gold Members!

to both: remove some access because they are useless
Which access?

Third Bot commands:
*Head admin/admin but not mod or voucher have right: !kick/!mute/!ips/!from etc...
I just don't agree with !kick. There is always a chance for someone to back a game and try to win it, even having been afk. After that the admins/head will decide if they ban him or not.
!kick is not needed.

*MOD/voucher : !p/!latency/!synclimit/!from
It would be possible to everyone, not only mods or vouchers.

*fourth chat system(i already told to Rogers but i think i need someone to support these changes)
I don't care about it.

-in public channels: (since in priv channels the old system will be back
*when a player join a game he should be removed from list and if someone need to talk him or Hl him he can use "/w" command.
I don't agree with it at all, because I prefer when it was before that update. I really liked when it was possible to see everyone online in a room. I'm also sure almost the people think like me.
I wish it would be possible to be like it was before, maybe in some future, maybe adding an option that would able someone to do it manually (i.e. -> /shownallames).

*Adding a new command "!afk" Example: !afk irs2k3 it should display like this: Irs2k3 Idle in channel is 20 minutes if he is more then 20 min he will be kicked or removed from list..
I don't care about that at all, because I liked the way it was before.

*Adding emoticons i am not making RGC an msn but it's rly cool to add them )
Don't care about it. I think it's not really needed atm. There are too much other things to be implemented.

*Adding an option to change color of writings: since all knows that changing his color chat is %Ccolor%t etc.. it should be added in settings tab..
If it was possible to be used only for admins, I sup this. That's why it wouldn't be good to see people spamming things in color.

Admins CP
*add an option that when you right click in someone's name it will display "vouchhistory";"banhistory";ban/kick; "warnhistory"
Sup for vouchhistory and banhistory, but not for kick/warnhistory.

*Add "!warn" command and when you type "!warnhistory <username>" it will display all his warns..
Not needed. When someone want to warn, just put "!timeban Lssj 1s Warn/Somethingelse"
Pay attention that I didn't get banned, just got warned because the ban time was 1 second. It's more than enough to warn anyone.

Irs2k3
19-05-2011, 06:51 PM
I will try to see all members ideas and edit it plus i am bringing suggestion from someone (useful one)
and put it here...

this way it will be easy to roger to change things...

Irs2k3
22-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Edited: *Add a command "!staff" to display all staffs in this channel.

.R4T0-
22-05-2011, 08:44 PM
What is the difference between vouchers and moderators?

Moderdor Channel Pub?
Private channel Voucher?
I see no need to actually be both, either in private or PUB channel should only be moderator.

Remove the command vouch public channels?
There is no such need, I use it mainly to add new helpers in moderation and Team captains.

Change color and the power of the VIP?
There is no need to give them more power, in fact only had to change its color, which is a darker pink as she put the Gold Member.

Bot Commands?
I agree to add to these Status: Moderator, Admin, Head Admin, Team Captain, VIP
!Muteall -> Close the conversation between Sentinel and Scourge

For any user.
!AFK Slot -> EX: !Afk 3. 5 Once the players enter this command AFK be removed from the game.
Note: This command can only be valid if the player has more than ten minutes afk.

Updates?
The chat was actually better visible after the upgrade, and improve the system does not see the necessity of watching nicks.
A tip would be to Moderators, Admins Head-Admins possess some form of see it all online players will facilitate a kick / ban for the other there is no such need!

Chat system, Ban / uUban / Warn?
!TimeWarn - Every 3 Warns within 1 month of receiving a ban for 7 days automatically.
A warn should last only thirty days, after which time the warn must be removed from his record.
!Timeunban - Putting shows why. Ex:! Timeunban Nick Reduction Ban LINK.

TIP EXTRA!

Do an automatic BAN.

Leaver -> Ban 5 days + 1 warn.
3 Warns = Ban 7 days
Ps: One should warn last only thirty days, after which time the warn must be removed from his record.

Disc -> Warn.
3 Warns = Ban 7 days
Ps: One should warn last only thirty days, after which time the warn must be removed from his record.

AFK -> ban for 3 days + 1 warn
3 Warns = Ban 7 days

what do you think?

col.tikjhow
22-05-2011, 09:00 PM
i agree in all points with .R4T0- , good suggestions !

Irs2k3
23-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Moderdor Channel Pub?
Private channel Voucher?
I see no need to actually be both, either in private or PUB channel should only be moderator.

dude why voucher no needed in priv channel? it is called "voucher" he vouch players....
and mods in public... because in public no need for vouchs only mods can take care of channel...

Bot Commands?
I agree to add to these Status: Moderator, Admin, Head Admin, Team Captain, VIP
!Muteall -> Close the conversation between Sentinel and Scourge

in that way teamcapt/vip will abuse.... just let the old commads for them and for head admins/admin mods/voucher add full access to bot like i mentioned above.

marcvs
23-05-2011, 10:40 AM
add /show commands which displays all users in room and effectively kills your CPU :D

when typing /afk your name should be removed from user list. or maybe add a new cmd for this, like /dnd or similar

StuPidmiRc
24-05-2011, 05:28 AM
In my opinion, we should add another access which is senior moderator.

Irs2k3
24-05-2011, 03:20 PM
dunno waiting for Roger now ://

ky0shi
24-05-2011, 03:31 PM
agree with some sugjestipns but coding and removing some commands is a very hard job to do.so pls be also reminded that our admin is not a robot that can fix some bugs in one blink

Irs2k3
24-05-2011, 05:12 PM
well it's called "suggestion" we can wait 1 year but we hope this will be implemented... you know what i mean now?

ScreenDestroyer
24-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Any rank changing to red is simply impossible. You see who has the red colour, it's roger himself. The colours of the normal room ranks will most probably change soon though.

Irs2k3
24-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Any rank changing to red is simply impossible. You see who has the red colour, it's roger himself. The colours of the normal room ranks will most probably change soon though.

Well if you see i don't assure to changing colors i am saying that "if he can change colors" but still need him to reply to see what he will change in next version :/

.R4T0-
25-05-2011, 12:54 AM
dude why voucher no needed in priv channel? it is called "voucher" he vouch players....
and mods in public... because in public no need for vouchs only mods can take care of channel...
What I mean, this difference is what you make, both as a voucher a moderator can perform the same function.

in that way teamcapt/vip will abuse.... just let the old commads for them and for head admins/admin mods/voucher add full access to bot like i mentioned above.
I do not see this abuse, I have about 20 people with TC / VIP in the channel Brasil and no such power abuses.

Irs2k3
25-05-2011, 07:57 AM
What I mean, this difference is what you make, both as a voucher a moderator can perform the same function.

I do not see this abuse, I have about 20 people with TC / VIP in the channel Brasil and no such power abuses.

WEll if you have a league they will 100% abuse...so no need.

Irs2k3
03-06-2011, 07:39 AM
ADDED: • Channel Admins and Head Admins, can see all players that are banned in channel, atm

Thx for augustino.

ADDED: /b "username"
/ub "username" to ignore user

Thx for foxsai.

OganPodSvezdite
03-06-2011, 01:27 PM
TIP EXTRA!

Do an automatic BAN.

Leaver -> Ban 5 days + 1 warn.
3 Warns = Ban 7 days

Disc -> Warn.
3 Warns = Ban 7 days

AFK -> ban for 3 days + 1 warn
3 Warns = Ban 7 days

what do you think?

the current system is OK, if you leave you are losing 10 pts, don't try to make suggestion from DotaLicious gaming.....cause their leaver system care sucks the most, and remember there are blue screen , computer restarts...you can't say when disc when not.....anyway leavers occur only in pub, and there is special care...in private channels...so i am sorry but disagreee

Irs2k3
03-06-2011, 05:29 PM
what do you think about suggestions above? i need a lot support guys to contact roger.

PLaY_MaTE™
08-06-2011, 04:56 AM
level system must be in pub rooms..

ranking should be limited to league rooms and some private channels..

NiKolA`
09-06-2011, 06:53 PM
agree with this :)

Irs2k3
07-01-2012, 04:19 PM
guys i am back! :D and i need your feedback about what to add to RGC to be better and better! if we work and discuss together we can make a really big collection of suggestion so let's get started i will edit it in my first post.

dmZ^haTEz0r
08-01-2012, 03:47 PM
*Adding emoticons i am not making RGC an msn but it's rly cool to add them )

We are trying to make a good (maybe the best) gaming platform . not chating platform . I dislike colored chat (some ppl can use annoying colors that can affect your eyes) and Emoticons you can still use signs even if they wont show you faces (everybody knows emoticons so they will understand your sign).
And like MARCVS says some commands can affect your CPU.

Thumbs up for Public vouches + Vouchers .

Red color ranks I think is impossible .

Garena system is a crap , 100% RGC bots >> Garena's , RGC players >> Garena's . 1 RGC room can stand 5k players , Garena's Only 225-230 ... SO ?

Irs2k3
09-09-2012, 09:32 PM
bump!!

In_My_Control
22-09-2012, 08:55 AM
!Agree