PDA

View Full Version : Find options :)

agustinho
23-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi guys, just here to say that i realy like /find but in this case, it still miss one thing.

When you search a player name for example:

Trying to find: agu
Your search returns 1 result: Agustinho

I can find but, when i click in Agustinho nick name nothing heapens, what you guys think about, when i click in players name, it just send me to Players In channel, for example (It will heapen)

> I will click in Agustinho nick, and it will heapen:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2uokjmw.jpg

I think will be easier to find any player in channel :)

Discuss!

VIP.SWTOS
23-05-2011, 06:35 PM
it will sure be easier with this suggestion i think ;) well +1

Law S
23-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Sup!

Why find a name if you can not click on it?
It would be good if there were a selection on the name after you search for it.

One more thing:

It would also be good if it was possible to search for anything that got typed on chat. Something like "Ctrl + F" commands, which already exists on web.
What do you guys think about?

agustinho
23-05-2011, 06:41 PM
It would also be good if it was possible to search for anything that got typed on chat. Something like "Ctrl + F" commands, which already exists on web.
What do you guys think about?

Will be confuse, but its a nice idea :)

x_T_c
23-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Well, i cant say that this idea can be conducted, i mean what if you search for ,, x_t c '' ok rgc will select me , but what if you search only for ,, x_T '' there can be much ppl with smilar nick ( i am giving example ): x_T_a , x_t_x , x_t_b etc etc more... So, who rgc have to select then :) I mean we can put this only if you are looking for full nick name.

Law S
23-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Well, i cant say that this idea can be conducted, i mean what if you search for ,, x_t c '' ok rgc will select me , but what if you search only for ,, x_T '' there can be much ppl with smilar nick ( i am giving example ): x_T_a , x_t_x , x_t_b etc etc more... So, who rgc have to select then :) I mean we can put this only if you are looking for full nick name.

In this case, RGC would show all the nicks that start with "x_T". As the clicks were given the "enter", the names would be selected.

Example: there are 3 guys called LssJ, LssL and LssX.
If I search for "Lss", RGC must give me FIRST the nick "LssJ", if I keep clicking on "enter", RGC will give me the SECOND nick LssL, and when I type for the third time, RGC will give me the nick "LssX".
It would be by this way.

Or then...

Putting a command like Ctrl + F to search everything is typed in the chat, when looking for members or what got typed.

Maybe these 2 features FOR EXAMPLE:
Change /find to /findus <username> (normal search, which shows USERNAMES)
Putting /find2 <word> (advanced search, which shows EVERYTHING what got typed)

In_My_Control
24-09-2012, 09:49 PM
!Support