View Full Version : Personal Banlist

p1louxxx
24-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi there, I just had an europe public game lasting more than an hour that we basically played 4v5 since morphling decided to jungle instead of going trilane for no reason, he didn't even talk., he also decided to go MoM and other noobish items and then RGC dropped all players (I suppose, I was the third to be dropped ^^).

Why do I tell you this story ?
Simply because in these moments I'd love that RGC had implemented a banlist under that way

>> Lobby/Ingame : !ban $username reason
>> Client : /pban $username reason
>> Client 2 : Right Click -> Personal ban -> reason

The banlist could be saved under a text file in RGC's folder, informations saved would be username, room, time, the reason and eventually gamename (if its a !pban ingame).

Could also implement a command to check users in lobby like /checkusers or an autowarning when a banned user joins a game (personal message).

Since we can't ban players for bad gameplay, at least give us the tools to not play two times with the same idiots ^^

agustinho
24-05-2011, 02:30 AM
unnecessary

BreastBooster
24-05-2011, 07:52 AM
i agree with agustinho ...

Law S
24-05-2011, 01:46 PM
!Sup

There is a ban list on garena which looks like that. I put a reason for someone who I don't want to receive his message. It's useful to remember the why the reason you blocked anyone.

In the future, it would be good.

marcvs
24-05-2011, 02:08 PM
There is a third party programs that does similar thing, i don't know if it can be used for lan games, but it does wonders on bnet/pvpgn servers.

!semi support, not necessary but good enough.

Off course, you can always quit pubbing :d

Razvanovici
25-05-2011, 12:12 AM
as i said :

*Don't want the (almost) same ideas as Garena, we don't want Garena 2 to be here :)
*Do not post suggestions taken from Garena *-*
*This is my opinion, gl !

Chill Out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3kdCN9jec)

agustinho
26-05-2011, 02:58 AM
tutan, how to do a spoiler? :)

Irs2k3
26-05-2011, 07:38 AM
do [.spoiler]write....[/spoiler] without the point from beginning...

On Topic: like tutan said... it will be garena 2 :D

p1louxxx
26-05-2011, 01:49 PM
The idea isn't taken from Garena, since when garena has the ban property ?
If you don't want ideas from garena, why is it a client hosting through Lan in separate rooms etc...

Of course it's not necessary, I agree with that, but I think it's quite easy to code and really useful for users enjoying to play pubs regularily.

And about the suggestion to quit pubbing, I'm already vouched to many leagues, and I enjoy a little pub sometimes, this is not the same ;)

Law S
26-05-2011, 01:53 PM
as i said :

*Don't want the (almost) same ideas as Garena, we don't want Garena 2 to be here :)
*Do not post suggestions taken from Garena *-*
*This is my opinion, gl !

Chill Out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3kdCN9jec)

do [.spoiler]write....[/spoiler] without the point from beginning...

On Topic: like tutan said... it will be garena 2 :D

All those ideas already exist out of here. All of them you're giving here have been made ​​to other clients. Then it is very naive on the part of you think that an existing idea can not be recycled and reused elsewhere.

My intention is not to copy ideas from garena, also do not want garena 2.0 but unfortunately all those ideas that we are giving here have been used on garena and bnet already.

What we can do is to modify and improve those ideas, making them even better without forgetting that they already exist. [...]