PDA

View Full Version : How to improve RGC

judgebao09
27-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Today, a lot of users keep on signing and signing but wont join to the game/s they were registered. I think RGC should put a limit on users signing. (Consecutive signing leads to creation of unnecessary open games, about 3 consecutive signing every 15 mins i think)

RGC should also automatically bans a user if someone leaves the game voluntarily.

bitchgotraped
27-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Today, a lot of users keep on signing and signing but wont join to the game/s they were registered. I think RGC should put a limit on users signing. (Consecutive signing leads to creation of unnecessary open games, about 3 consecutive signing every 15 mins i think)

RGC should also automatically bans a user if someone leaves the game voluntarily.

Well , you cannot force the "signers" to join their specific game, all you can do basically is wait for other players to join the game. Good luck & Have fun

judgebao09
27-05-2011, 10:14 AM
its not to force the signers but to let them know that if they signed it means they are ready to join and play and also to avoid spam of open games.

Sir Rogers
28-05-2011, 07:03 AM
The way I see it, those few spammed sign games do not ruin anyone's game, they're not disturbing, etc..
My point is that they don't affect anyone, except for the fact that they're there.

Putting some sort of limitation on the sign system will affect people, and those would be unnecessary new problems.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

judgebao09
30-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Sir Rogers, How about autoban? The bot recognizes if a player has left the game voluntarily or has been disconnected only, what if the bot automatically send a msg or post something (the name of the leaver in particular) to any online admin so they can ban the leavers immediately.

Thanks. :)

Sir Rogers
31-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Sir Rogers, How about autoban? The bot recognizes if a player has left the game voluntarily or has been disconnected only, what if the bot automatically send a msg or post something (the name of the leaver in particular) to any online admin so they can ban the leavers immediately.

Thanks. :)

See the upcoming Tier system, the topic is in this very subforum.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

vininim
02-07-2011, 05:42 AM
I believe an autobalance, with a bigger queue, "game groups" and obligatory sign-join could solve this and other issues, as discussed in: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?80393-Stacking-on-RGC&p=571641&viewfull=1#post571641