PDA

View Full Version : About Arank Help and stuff

TouchMy
23-08-2007, 02:44 AM
it isnt actualy a help. Looks more like a FaQ or intro into Arank. No info on the ports the program uses and if they are supposed to be open. That realy makes it incomplete at all... i mean it's not easy to use and make the use easy as the banlist wich have an almost full toubleshooting section. Actualy i didnt find a trouble that isnt disscussed and to wich they found no solution... I realy appreciate the idea but it is quite rough.

And by the way anyone had a problem when Arank see the game but doesnt see players? I play on port 6113, players connect to games i host but Arank cant see them.

Brutalisk
23-08-2007, 07:00 PM
You should play on 6112. We are currently updating our helps. Thanks for pointing on it.

Alandariel
24-08-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm having the same problem. .Arank sees that I'm in a game and what game it is, but it won't display any players or information about them. All it says is, "Look for your hero! Don't waste your time!"

-_-

TouchMy
28-08-2007, 04:53 AM
Is that realy essential for Arank that i host with 6112 open? Is it possible to make an option in Arank settings to chose hosting ports?