PDA

View Full Version : Ban Polai for MH

beebo
06-06-2011, 05:41 AM
USERNAME: Polai
SERVER: Europe Public
REASON: Using MH

Description:
Long story short...if you see the replay ...at between 31-34 min mark of the game....Beastmaster chases gondar and gondar gets invi...and he still keeps chasing...Gondar goes to the Sentinel forest and den through the right lane goes back into river...and BM still axes him while he was invi all this time and he did not have any warding on map nor any gem was carried.
seconds later...he suddenly MAGICALLY knows 2 ppl are at roshan and takes bird there exactly during last seconds and steals aegis.

Moreover, if u notice during the replay everytime we come forward he always backs out...and i realized that with tuskar he never got hit even once with ice shards...he would always back off the moment we would be coming out of the base.

Replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/99213

Thanks
Grimreaper

SkyF!r3
06-06-2011, 03:17 PM
!Granted
polai is now timebanned from this channel until 14:16 on 04/07/2011 (4 weeks)

Bleja
06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Why is he banned? If I can know?

I have checked replay first 25 min of games all clicks and movements were regular, I would like to see your proofs of his Map Hacking.

Best Regards.

SkyF!r3
06-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Why is he banned? If I can know?

I have checked replay first 25 min of games all clicks and movements were regular, I would like to see your proofs of his Map Hacking.

Best Regards.
Watch the timestamps mentioned by the thread creator.
I've checked the whole replay.
Not just the first 25 minutes.

Bleja
06-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Yes I watched 2 times now, in that replay he MH'd indeed, yet there is no proof of his map hacking, all clicks were valid. :/

ScreenDestroyer
07-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Eh, can you please read what the guy reporting said? It is not about fog clicks, it's about using his spell on a target that is invisible without having a gem nor wards nor dust; )