PDA

View Full Version : Help please

toxic242
04-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey, im the biggest dotA noob ever... i played dota at the internet cafe and i am interested in playing more, what warcraft do i need to buy, like warcraft 3 frozen throne?

Friesisch-Scott
04-04-2008, 10:40 AM
You need to buy Wc3 and Wc3 The frozen throne.

CowsGiveUsMilk
17-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Well not only u need W3+TFT. U should buy original one as it is the most comfortable option u can do - you can play on Battle.net and download updates from it. If u decide to support piracy (i do not recommend that) than u have several options of so called "lan clients" - garena (former ggc), hamachi... But have in mind that buying original software will support Blizzard rhus encourage in continueing in creating patches and techsupport. Also if u will once want to become progamer, buying original w3 will be neccesary. Next you will need DotA map (dl from getdota.com) - but i highly recommend u to download AI maps first - maps where u can play against bots. I also begin with that. Trust me it will save u from many bans and from shame or emberrasing situations.

Sirian
15-08-2009, 12:35 PM
the cds you need are: Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and its expansion Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, not that expensive and available at almost every online games shop.

SouL]ReQuieM
15-08-2009, 01:42 PM
well now you can just download the dotarank client and there will be games arround.

Cnacnel
15-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Why did you resurrect this zombie thread?