View Full Version : BurstFire Gaming Community

Keishun
21-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Desired Clan Tag and Name:
BurstFire Gaming Community - BFG

Bnet Username:
Keishun

Date and Time:
Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 3:00PM EST (GMT -5)

Channel:
burstfire - Gateway Azeroth (US East)

Why you should join my clan:
BurstFire Gaming Community is a multi-game based community that tries to help other clans that are in need of our services. We are creating in theory a multi-branch gaming community that under the brand name 'BurstFire Gaming Community' other clans can join as sub-divisions and eventually we just have this one huge chain of succession to the top. Basically in short, you become our sub-division and we give you Ventrilo and forum space as well as anything else that might be requested of you. As of now, we offer services within Counter-Strike: Source and Starcraft: Brood War and hope to expand our services to Warcraft 3, DotA in particular.

We don't really have any requirements to get in, other than that you are actively participating in the community events when we have them and on a reasonable amount of time within any given week.

Note that this isn't exactly your typical clan. If you are just trying to gain some leverage for your current clan by having a ventrilo and forum space for them to use, by all means contact me. We hope to build a large basically pyramid scheme where although one sub-division will seem significant, together as a gaming community we can achieve and accomplish something greater. Below is my contact information, so feel free to use whichever method to reach me. Thank you for your time.

AIM: aznwitchopstix
E-Mail: andyhsu193@cox.net
WC3:FT: Azeroth - Keishun
Steam: aznwitchopstixxx

Keishun
22-04-2008, 06:47 AM
We have recruited our first team and are still on schedule with making the clan itself on saturday. Just a head's up.

cyberpanda
21-05-2008, 02:38 AM
YO ANDY ITS DANIEL ILL JOIN!!!! HAAHAHAHAH