PDA

View Full Version : Ladder page + Each player profile

OganPodSvezdite
04-07-2011, 12:01 AM
I have many suggestions in mind, but currently i would like to focus in this and i would call it: User's gaming profile.

during the permanent DDoS atacks on RGC, i have played in some other platforms :/ like Dotalicious and iCcup , i dislike their arrangment of game, their system, and in Iccup russian bots lagged a lot, but there is something i loved about both of them and we don't have it in RGC ( don't get me wrong RGC will always be my favourite platform and with this suggestion i am not trying to make you "copy" other platforms just think about it and when u have time try to do the following)

they have some nice data about what games a users has played what hero user has played in what game how many K/D/A win% , favourite hero , and a lot of detalied stuff.

I know it takes some time, and you don't have it now Rogers, but think about it, i mean our ladder page ( stats.rankedgaming.....) is kinda simple :S i know we have more PUBBERS than all other platforms....but this would be nice for leagues/private channels in here, since me myself am not a pub player.....

Also i would like to mention that +5 for win / -3 for lose is very bad for inhouse games, there should be some %pts ( depends what ur team rank is and ur opponent rank) because the most active player will always be the first one no matter if he has 100/80 W/L and the second one 50/0 :S ...

x_T_c
04-07-2011, 02:54 PM
You are right, and we are aware of that ( i mean of that our stats page is not much cool ). I am not sure when , but i think roger will work on that ,, player stats profile '' after he finish , tier system in public.

bitchgotraped
06-07-2011, 02:34 PM
The tier system and gaming profile improvement is on it's way, hopefully !

Sir Rogers
07-07-2011, 07:15 AM
I'm well aware of that, the bots actually save all of that data, and somebody else started working on a better stats display. I have coded the bots so that all the necessary data is saved for a better stats system, not extremely advanced, but good enough.

I just never started work on any of that because it requires good graphics, a simple text-based html page with stats would suck. So this is incoming as well as many other cool features, RGC is currently just undergoing a huge internal restructuring as the DDoS attacks have hit pretty hard, I'm changing as many systems as possible to the all of the applications as resilient to attacks as possible.

After I'm done with that, and I have upgraded all systems, I will focus again on features and improvements.

Regards,
Sir Rogers