PDA

View Full Version : anyone plays league of legends?

adveNtus
10-07-2011, 10:39 AM
hi ho guys, i kinda stopped playing dota in RGC cause most good players that i know, stopped playing. so i switched to LOL.

if anyone plays or wanna play, add me "advVv"

i dunno if this is the right forum section, but nvm ;)

hoi all!

Wendek
10-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Ohaithar!
Remember me ? I play there sometimes too.
You're from some eastern country iirc... on which server will you be after teh split ? (it's in a few days... :/ )

P.S. There's a "LoL eSports" channel on RGC if ya want, although I don't know if it's any active. Last time I joined it, I just saw one of the admins abusing for no reason so I thought this channel was pointless. :p

P.P.S. There's also a "DotA Rank" channel on LoL itself, so that should answer your question : yes people from DR play LoL too. Some of 'em are lvl 30 with hundreds of victories, some like me are n4ps and lvl 10 :p

adveNtus
10-07-2011, 04:13 PM
wendek and i met in LOL, well join dota rank channel there and lets have some fun ;)

Ks.M.Coco
10-07-2011, 04:39 PM
liar you didnt quit dota you just cant find the new rgc, noob ykc.

Ragnesis
10-07-2011, 05:23 PM
P.S. There's a "LoL eSports" channel on RGC if ya want, although I don't know if it's any active. Last time I joined it, I just saw one of the admins abusing for no reason so I thought this channel was pointless. :p

Althou i use that channel primary to abuse !vh and !bh, i still hope it wasnt me.

On topic, yes, we play LoL. Quite a bit more than you'd except Dotarank admins to do :P

adveNtus
11-07-2011, 12:12 AM
liar you didnt quit dota you just cant find the new rgc, noob ykc.

haha mby :D

anyway come play with us, its fun. wendek was happy today :D

x_T_c
11-07-2011, 12:40 AM
ADVENUTS legend :)

Ks.M.Coco
11-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Maybe maybe
I actually had thoughts of moving to LoL/WoW.

Wendek
11-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Nah Rag it wasn't you, it was some Pgs) dude or something like that. Didn't look like a nice guy to me.

adveNtus
12-07-2011, 06:45 PM
ADVENUTS legend :)

hoi sir! sup :D

blah only 4 of us, i guess quality > quantity !