PDA

View Full Version : Ban request: O_opS (Maphack)

4Lb1N0S
13-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Username: O_opS
Room: Europe Public
Reason: Maphack:
19:50 replay time: gondar disappeared 20 sec ago in direction of the scourge fountain, as far as the normal vision could tell, but windrunner magically killed him in the fog with an arrow which wasn't even hiting creeps.
Around the 21th minute of replay time: Rexxar comes to gank windrunner with an invis rune (no wards on rune spot or anywhere on this side of the map), windrunner goes back. Ok but when Rexxar, still invisible, came back to mid, windrunner chose this moment to go back on the lane. I don't think Gondar alone made her fall back for such a long time as he began to farm while rexxar was still here and windrunner was still hiding. Furthermore, shortly after, gondar goes invis after using Track and start running toward windrunner. (similar situation to the situation with rexxar ganking) But this time windrunner doesn't go back.
22:52 replay time: windrunner put 2 arrows on invisible gondar. If one was shot shortly after gondar goes invis and in his direction, the other was shot about 15-20 sec after gondar goes invis, in a completely unusual direction and hiting no creeps. Strange arrow.... And i don't think windrunner was that lucky to do so much lucky arrows and lucky prediction on rexxar ganks.
28:45 replay time: Gondar uses Track on windrunner, goes invis, makes 2-3 circle around windrunner, then hit, but like 0.5 sec before the hit, windrunner casts "windrunner". Imba luck?? I don't think so. Also no detection devices on windrunner, and gondar didn't choose a straight path to hit windrunner. Means that this "windrunner" cast was either Insanely lucky, or helped with maphack. (considering the amount of luck arrows by windrunner, i believe it is maphack).

Replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/126413

I let it to your experts eyes. Thank you!

SkyF!r3
13-07-2011, 04:09 PM
!Granted
o_ops is now timebanned from this channel until 14:09 on 10/08/2011 (4 Weeks)

Fog click on Rexxar at 10:40.
Fog click on POTM at 10:48.