View Full Version : local stat tracking

lolrepedes
25-11-2008, 09:15 PM
the dotarank attempts to log in this site every time a game closes/finishes

does it have local database of stats?

all commands ar only //rankall //pingall and //pinghost??

can i share my ratings with only a few people i choose???(i read that no rpivate server are supported but a dota clan achived it)

cibes
25-11-2008, 10:04 PM
The concept of .Arank is to collect the data of everyone using it. With the mass of information you can judge more easily if someone is likely to leave.
There's not much use just taking some reports - all the reports are (if not bugged) objective. It's only if someone left early or not. So it doesn't actually matter who collected the information.

lolrepedes
25-11-2008, 10:50 PM
ok something other

1)what do we do??? just play???(that sounds good)

2) i followed some instructions to validate or something and i whisped /w dotarank !config but nothing happened...

3)anyway do we or not have personal database?

Sir Rogers
25-11-2008, 11:40 PM
ok something other

1)what do we do??? just play???(that sounds good)

2) i followed some instructions to validate or something and i whisped /w dotarank !config but nothing happened...

3)anyway do we or not have personal database?

1) Yes. You just play.

2) The !confirm command is for the hostbots that are coming up. Don't worry about it for now, everything will be explained soon.

3) You can see what games you have played. This data is available to everyone. If this is not what you mean, please explain in more detail what you want to know.

lolrepedes
28-11-2008, 11:11 PM
thanks for answers i only need further explaination to 3

example if server goes down will players from games i hosted have their ratings???

Sir Rogers
29-11-2008, 01:43 AM
thanks for answers i only need further explaination to 3

example if server goes down will players from games i hosted have their ratings???

The server has been down once in two years. So basically it's not going to happen. But if it does in that very moment where you report the game then they won't have their stats.

But as I said the chances for that to happen are one in a million.

lolrepedes
09-12-2008, 10:21 PM
so (cause i am dummy)can stats be subitted to MY pc if ur server is done?

cibes
09-12-2008, 10:50 PM
No, the stats are on the server only. Sorry, you won't be able to have any stats on your local pc with our current concept of dotarank.