PDA

View Full Version : Best melee hero?

Kalmageddon
10-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Who is the best melee hero in your opinion? :)

cibes
11-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Depends on the enemy heroes. The best "anti-melee" would be axe i guess ;)

madmaniac
11-12-2008, 09:04 PM
1. I personaly think such post are non sense because they are no best heroes. All depends on the situation,enemy and friendly heroes ect.

2. At least you should be more specific- in what way the best hero. My opinion :

Best ganker- Spectre
Best 1v1 hero- Void
Best farmer- Brood mother
Best support- Omni
Best pusher- Lord of Avernus/or at least he was before the nerf/
Best jungler- Centaur or Axe

QuickDeath
12-12-2008, 02:51 AM
Best in what ? :)

The most interesting by far, is kunkka

masabueno
12-12-2008, 10:24 PM
well i also dont think there is "the one and only" hero in this game.
but i disagree with some of mads opinions:
the farmer/jungler: with lvl 6 u can instantly nuke a whole wave with geo ;)
2Xpoof and get your items unbelievable fast.

madmaniac
13-12-2008, 12:16 AM
well i also dont think there is "the one and only" hero in this game.
but i disagree with some of mads opinions:
the farmer/jungler: with lvl 6 u can instantly nuke a whole wave with geo ;)
2Xpoof and get your items unbelievable fast.

geo is very fragile hero in early game and besides you cant spam poof so often. On the other hand broodmother needs just one last hit and when the wave is clear you have whole army of spiders,which you can send into the forest. Meanwhile you last hit the wave and produce even more spiders. So i think brood is a way better farmer then meepo

Blood.Bank
26-12-2008, 12:06 AM
if meepo has all the items its quite hard to kill him. but lycan riki and kunkka are great melee/carry heros

J0su
29-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Its funny to find this topic.

I just tried out whixh melee hero is best in late game.

I think naix is still a really imba hero, i needed 3 rapier, 1 butter, satanic and a hot to beat him up.(i tried it when playing with pa vs him - it was test mode/ap)

His items were assault, butter, 2x hot and satanic, treads. (with his speed/magic immune skill + as from butter, he had imba life leech).

I didnt try out void vs naix, but i will do these days. (i guess bash is a proper method vs naix).

Resumé:

When these three heros can farm the items they want, they are the most imba: Void, Naix, Pa in 1on1's of course.

Best Melee farmer is Kunkca, with some bf's and crits u can have some fun^^(multipile kills and easy farming =))

Kain
17-01-2009, 03:35 PM
ImO best farming melee Hero is Pit, because he dont need a higher level or special equip for mass farming!

imported_Heller.
18-01-2009, 04:19 PM
1. I personaly think such post are non sense because they are no best heroes. All depends on the situation,enemy and friendly heroes ect.
!support

2. At least you should be more specific- in what way the best hero. My opinion :

Best ganker- Spectre
Best 1v1 hero- Void
Best farmer- Brood mother
Best support- Omni
Best pusher- Lord of Avernus/or at least he was before the nerf/
Best jungler- Centaur or Axe

dont think so

Best ganker- na
Best 1v1 hero- sb ( check youtube fight 1v1 with void and ull get it )
Best farmer- kunkka
Best support- yes, omni
Best pusher- Magna or so ( more aoe dmg, aba support imo )
Best jungler- Brood ( spiderling )

madmaniac
18-01-2009, 11:51 PM
I did check youtube and there is just one video,showing how bs kills void. What the video doesnt show is what items had the void,so it is unreliable. So pls send me a video where both itemslots are shown,or to prove me wrong lets make 1v1 and just see ;D

abangjoy
29-01-2009, 07:41 PM
All melee hero with stun capability the best IMO.

madmaniac
29-01-2009, 08:30 PM
All melee hero with stun capability the best IMO.

You mean with bash,because stun inst enough :)

Losfer
17-03-2009, 05:09 PM
think crix is under rated in these posts. He aint good 1on1 but very good support. can easily change a game when he gets his dagger. And farming is np mid game for him

stereosushi
18-03-2009, 04:22 PM
think crix is under rated in these posts. He aint good 1on1 but very good support. can easily change a game when he gets his dagger. And farming is np mid game for him

ye farming is np with orb i skill sandstorm only for evading one lvl otherwise stun and orb and stats.

bkb or dagger thats the question...

i prefer bkb, imo he doesnt need the dagger, enigma does!

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7981/sandking.jpg

this was a greate game, my mate spanx has fast refresher on roof for nice double ulti and he initiate very good.
lol_sex my mate played enigma, also set every ulti he use rly rly good with his dagger.
very good teamplay.

imo sk is underrated pick in european dota.

in some asian games sk gets firstban or firstpick.

also deadly as hell with lesh on a lane.

Flutschi
20-03-2009, 05:46 AM
no troll? no ursa?

im surprised..

troll with free farm = non-killable

Cnacnel
20-03-2009, 09:28 AM
no troll? no ursa?

im surprised..

troll with free farm = non-killable

Low life = stun him, do 2 spells and he is dead.

Flutschi
20-03-2009, 02:32 PM
troll with freefarm = bkb = no stun = non-killable :P

J0su
20-03-2009, 02:48 PM
nice stats btw ;-), was zoja a pub ?

Sirian
21-03-2009, 08:01 PM
troll will never get farmed in a proper lane, and ppl letting troll or riki or pa freefarm are just stupid.
sandking is like a standard pick in most ks.int games (together with lina) and is just imba for ganking and midgame combos.
none mentioned ES either as support ganker and anti-pusher/summoners.
my fav melees stay kunk with his imba farm and wicked ulti and pudgy :D

J0su
21-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I like pudge too but its hard to own with him l8 if u dont rock early and mid.

stereosushi
21-03-2009, 09:35 PM
hm i agree u guyver but whats a pudge against a meepo? :-D

d4rk_n
22-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Nobody speak about slardar or naix ? slardar with ulti own almost all hero ... and naix.. almost same...

A_BIT_SOBER
22-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Best meele...Hm.I think its brood.Cause if u let her farm mid (by being solo) in 30 min she ll have avatar/vladi and maybe threats.So the game is end.Hf

Cnacnel
22-03-2009, 06:01 PM
and maybe threats.So the game is end.Hf

Are you a flamer that you have threats? :P

A_BIT_SOBER
22-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Ok ok i suck i know.!!

roslin
22-03-2009, 09:00 PM
best melee hero is ursa :D

Dope_Man
22-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Naix rocks just unbelievable, if played by a skilled player :D

roslin
22-03-2009, 11:20 PM
good u said skilled player :D i though u mean urself :D:D ^^``

Dope_Man
22-03-2009, 11:34 PM
:D well :P

roslin
22-03-2009, 11:44 PM
:D:D:D:D

naked.dave
23-03-2009, 02:18 AM
PUDGE > ALL !!

:-[

juanreggae
25-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Well for me the best melee hero is Troll Warlord, Mortred, and Meepo. It just depends on who got stronger first.

oa2000
30-06-2009, 01:19 PM
i will say naix is the "best" since he is pretty easy to farm with some support, he doesnt need to farm all game to be usefull pt and armlet will make him strong and ready toi deal with anything. and in a 1v1 the magic imune is just perfect.

Zli_Isus
03-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Most of you think only about carry heroes who must farm to be good. What about earthshaker? He can do a LOT of damage if places ulti and fissure right. Not to mention how annoying his fissure blocks can be early game, later too. IMO Earthshaker is one of the best (meele) heroes in whole game.

If you want to talk about carry, what about phantom lancer? Lining with ezalor they can spam whole time and have free farm. Poor naix can have all the items possible, but he will be surrounded with lots of illusions and won't be able to do shit.

I'd like to mention Pit-Lord as the best supporter (IMO) because he can really save your ass with "Pit" and can really do IMBA ganks with teleporting whole team to some point with his ultimate. Since he is good farmer, he ca farm hex or shiva really fast and become even better,

oa2000
03-07-2009, 01:18 PM
pit lord as support? he is the best farmer in game hgow would he support a carry by taking all the farm? what he is is the best anti push so it is really nice to have him in a game since he can hold a lane on his own with the pit/fire combo, shaker is ofc a really strong hero when the other team is pushing and have hug a massive wave of creeps but did you think about the anti to es? naix with a dagger will rape es by just blinking up to him raging and stat hitting himes will go down without making any dmg and its gg^^ now this is not a fact most people know it allso comes down to luck skill and map placement and the TEAM. if you have a bad team with you you can have any hero you like and lose :p

imported_Eviza
30-07-2009, 07:26 AM
best melee for me is barathrum and sven

[^DarKneSS^]
30-07-2009, 12:15 PM
1v1 melee hero is = Centaur(with full items ofc)
best melee in 5v5 is = ES

SoN_Of_DeviL
30-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Best ganker- Nerubian asasin
Best 1v1 hero- troll/mort
Best pushers- brood
Best support- abadon/omni
Best initinators-Tide/es/magnus
Best jungler- Axe/enigma

I can write best early/mid/late game heros 2...
also best nukers 8)

I go off guys cya for 10 days when l come back from vecation.

Cnacnel
30-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Best ganker- Nerubian asasin
Best 1v1 hero- troll/mort
Best pushers- brood
Best support- abadon/omni
Best initinators-Tide/es/magnus
Best jungler- Axe/enigma

I can write best early/mid/late game heros 2...
also best nukers 8)

I go off guys cya for 10 days when l come back from vecation.

I didn't know Enigma is melee

MeatHead
31-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Another one
Best hunter: Blood/Bara ;P
Best hero for Marl: ES, Pudge xD

marlborolight
31-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Meaty u forgot pudge =)) !And dont make the jokes bout my imba es !!!!

MeatHead
31-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Kay Marl - added pudge =)

And I am not joking, u rly rock with ES :D

Shoot3r
31-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Best gangers : Nerubian assasin (For newbies ;) mana burn,stun and ulti kills almost all int heroes and agi's and doesent let them be fat or spam spells on you.)
: Earthshaker (For newbies well if used properly stun can dmg,block enemies,also on a lane with a another stuner he can become fat and pawn the late game.)
: Pudge (He can kill easily on the early mid game alone with a combo hook , ulti , rot he does what a ganger should do stop carrys to farm.)

Best initators : Axe (A very good initator with hes Berkserk call armor that he gets lets him to get a minor dmg also ulti provides a insta kill in every team battle.)
: Magnus (He is always used in combos with all kinds of heroes , he can help carrys with hes empover and become a carry himself.)
: Centaur (He is like a merge of axe and magnus , he has a decent AoE stun and a aura that dmgs all who atack him also he has a large amount of strength.)
: Tauren chieftain (He is a specific kind of initiators he can initiate from a distance.)
: Rooftrellen (Pretty same as magnus has a large disable and also can help by supporting carrys with armor.)
: Tidehunter (Not much to say third spell protects him from harm :) and hes ulti is briliant.)

Best supporters : Omniknight (One of the best supporter in the games , has a enormus heal that dmgs all around him , also a 20 minute magic imunity and the best is hes ulti thats just great , with using all 3 spells properly your teammates cannot die.)
:Abbadon (Can be used as a tank for the team becouse of hes ultis so he can take all the demage also has a decent heal and a good shield :).)

Best pusher : Broodmother(Can easly control the lane , spawn spiderlings push while the other part of the team is dieing in teambattles and flaming her :D .)

Best junglers : Axe (With hes spin he can easly farm in the woods.)
: Centaur (Also like axe hes aura returns demage so he easily kills neutrals.)
: Lycan (He can summon wolves to tank for him.)
: Naix (Has a very good lifesteal so he kills neutrals with ease.)

Best carrys:Troll,Mortred,Riki,Slardar,Phantom Lancer,Barathrum,Bloodseeker(Meybe more but i wont comment these just will say for newbies just HARAS them and DONT LET THEM FARM.) :D

I think this will helo some new players to learn i wrote this so they can come here and read this so they know what they are getting into when they choose these heroes and what will be exepted from them.

Thanks for reading

Regards,Freestyler^

MeatHead
03-08-2009, 11:07 AM
With all do respect freestyler, but ES is also a very good initiator ;) And furthermore I wouldnt trust ES in the hands of a newb - he is simply too good Imo :) If u can play ES rly well (just like marl xD) every single fissure in laning phase can lead to a kill. His ulti can kill entire enemy team, in best case scenarios :P, but his ulti = minimum 2-3 kills if placed decent =)

And omni doesnt have 20 minute magic immunity xD (would be nice though :P) Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome :)

Pit is thee melee anti pusher ;D

Dark Seer can also jungle quite well, same with Terrorblade
Not sure that I would call bara a carry, more like ganker/hunter

Cnacnel
03-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome :)

Concerning pusher, furi can also push same with enigma - but yeh brood is good - but tinker/kotl/pit as anti pushers > brood

and also chen and ench rox at jungling

MELEE. MELEE, MELEE! MELEE?

MeatHead
03-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Well, just slept there xD

But pit is melee! :D

MeatHead
03-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Cancer stfu xD... Read my post again ty ;D

gude_laune
03-08-2009, 12:47 PM
if chen gets melee creeps chen is melee too imho

Blood.Bank
03-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome :)

Concerning pusher, furi can also push same with enigma - but yeh brood is good - but tinker/kotl/pit as anti pushers > brood

and also chen and ench rox at jungling

MELEE. MELEE, MELEE! MELEE?

Dont mock him.. he cant read :(

With all do respect freestyler, but ES is also a very good initiator ;) And furthermore I wouldnt trust ES in the hands of a newb - he is simply too good Imo :) If u can play ES rly well (just like marl xD) every single fissure in laning phase can lead to a kill. His ulti can kill entire enemy team, in best case scenarios :P, but his ulti = minimum 2-3 kills if placed decent =)

And omni doesnt have 20 minute magic immunity xD (would be nice though :P) Chen can also be listed under supporters, since "tp skill" and global heal (every 30 sec with scepter) is just awesome :)

Pit is thee melee anti pusher ;D

Dark Seer can also jungle quite well, same with Terrorblade
Not sure that I would call bara a carry, more like ganker/hunter

Ignored :D You chaaaanged it

Well, just slept there xD

But *** is melee! :D

SURE... ::)

nty

Cnacnel
03-08-2009, 04:49 PM

But chen'll never be melee, sorry.

LimitbreaKer
04-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Terrorblade spends most of his time in ranged form, so... Naix.

Spasmolyt
04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Terrorblade spends most of his time in ranged form, so... Naix.

No, Metamorphosis has a Duration of 30/40/50/60 seconds and a cooldown of 180/165/150/110 seconds. You'll need to use lvl4 on cooldown for several hours before you have spent more time in ranged than in melee form.

L4m3r
04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
ye ye ye , you are all talking about heroes that can\might be best heroes in melee but nobody actualy talked about the best melee hero..... -And the winner is ?

I think it was quite obvious , wasnt it ? its riki ofc , There is no hero capable to kill him in 1v1 same lvl \ stuff ,(stuff adapted to the hero class ofc , you wont put int items on riki right ? ) , riki is a killing machine if played well , he can rape any hero any where any time , some one smart enough will tell me that he sux in team battles , dont get it wrong , smoke powns every thing if well played , enjoy , RIKI FTW

Sirian
04-08-2009, 10:29 PM
as if riki has a chance vs axe/kunkka.

L4m3r
04-08-2009, 11:17 PM
its not about having a chance : he beats both of them together :d , axe spin deals crap dmg compared to riki's dmg , and has only 17% to spin ; as for kunka he is really no match , pool ( smoke soo ni pool), ulti easy to avoid , (smoke) and rest are crap skills ,

There is no hero actually who can beat riki , at same lvl \ stuff ,(lvl 25 ofc) lower lvl is not interesting to compare,

Riki > all

Shabazza
05-08-2009, 12:15 AM
lower lvl is not interesting to compare,

I just wanted to quote this for eternity 8]

LimitbreaKer
06-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Um. Excuse me. Naix rapes Riki in the butt with no problem. Too much lifesteal. Naix IS stronk :)

L4m3r
06-08-2009, 01:21 PM
naix sux hard time , really =)) hes life steal works great on tanks , as far as i know riki is not a tank so he doesnt have that much , but he does have high dmg compared to naix , and if you smoke him & purge in smoke he will die before understanding whats happening :d ,

And dont forgete you'll allways be the first one to engage cuz of perma invisibilty :d

Cnacnel
06-08-2009, 01:38 PM
naix sux hard time , really =)) hes life steal works great on tanks , as far as i know riki is not a tank so he doesnt have that much , but he does have high dmg compared to naix , and if you smoke him & purge in smoke he will die before understanding whats happening :d ,

And dont forgete you'll allways be the first one to engage cuz of perma invisibilty :d

... naix would own him in no time :O
But still, naix would loose to Mort, Troll, Slardar or Void with full build.

MeatHead
06-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Same with slardar ;D

Treads, Deso, Assault, Heart, Butter, Vlads - HF ^^ -26 armor :P + bash + stun + and if all fails SPRINT! :D

Cnacnel
06-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Same with slardar ;D

Treads, Deso, Assault, Heart, Butter, Vlads - HF ^^ -26 armor :P + bash + stun + and if all fails SPRINT! :D

And still, well played pl would own all, only Slardar would have some chance.

L4m3r
06-08-2009, 02:04 PM
that will happen in your dreams sweety :d , first you'll get engaged first , smoke , purge , he has 7s to bash you really hard while in smoke , in 7s kicks more than half hp :d , armor reduction is nice on slardar , still riki has a very high amount of armor because of his high agi, so the reduction won't be that high , that being said you wont kill riki with slardar :d ,

As for naix , he really is no match to riki , when i'll get back in france we'll gona test that ,

Pl is just weak, ok he has his illusions , np you just need battlefury on riki & thats all , the illusions will die in no tine and you'll know whos the good one , As for butter fly i saw all of you put it in use to counter riki , well it wont help much against mkb , besides riki's backstab can't be evaded , soo have fun :d

Cnacnel
06-08-2009, 02:09 PM
that will happen in your dreams sweety :d , first you'll get engaged first , smoke , purge , he has 7s to bash you really hard while in smoke , in 7s kicks more than half hp :d , armor reduction is nice on slardar , still riki has a very high amount of armor because of his high agi, so the reduction won't be that high , that being said you wont kill riki with slardar :d ,

As for naix , he really is no match to riki , when i'll get back in france we'll gona test that ,

Pl is just weak, ok he has his illusions , np you just need battlefury on riki & thats all , the illusions will die in no tine and you'll know whos the good one , As for butter fly i saw all of you put it in use to counter riki , well it wont help much against mkb , besides riki's backstab can't be evaded , soo have fun :d

Lol, if you want we can test it. With full build. No problem, we can even make a bet, I say that Naix, pl, slardar, mort, void, troll will win with riki.

MeatHead
06-08-2009, 02:39 PM
L4m3r just get out of smoke and riki is dead ;)

marlborolight
06-08-2009, 02:53 PM
What a geek =) Lamer u are on holliday right ?! Go and hunt some chicks,get some sun ,make some fun xD ...

offtopic: i hope u will be re soon,coz we need to practise a bit 4 upcoming tourny..anyway leave DR alone and enjoy ur holliday Bodo =)

ontopic: Slar;Pl;Naix etc... >>>> Riki

MeatHead
06-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeh but we all know that ur pudge + es > all heros ;)

And gotta agree with Marl, LAMER U ARE ON VACATION! ENJOY IT! Dont sit in front of the comp u bloody geek ;D

LimitbreaKer
10-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Rather Troll/Void, but not Slardar and Mortred.

PL can own him no problem.

Sirian
13-08-2009, 03:36 PM
pudge! he's the most fun anyways

Arcanus
03-10-2009, 08:46 PM
My favorit meele hero is kunkka 8)

botanika
28-10-2009, 09:34 PM
meepo meepo :3
dont believe ? check this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dUjxyy3LX8

p00c1c1
29-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Yurnero!!! FTW

Sir Rogers
29-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Hands down ... it has to be Axe :-)

[http]prof.keos
29-10-2009, 04:22 PM
kunka with 5battlefury and buriza with DD hits a creep and all heroes die :D:D

Sirian
29-10-2009, 06:19 PM
prof.keos;133669']kunka with 5battlefury and buriza with DD hits a creep and all heroes die :D:D

splash on a spectre with blademail on and all 10 die.

Archmage
29-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Void : Butter Fly MKB PT MADNESS BKB or Linken

qq ;P

SouL]ReQuieM
29-10-2009, 09:35 PM
i like jugger or bs more xD

TyR)
29-10-2009, 11:51 PM

Steal from a shoutcasted game! DTS had the spectre.

And Sir-Rogers + Axe = DotARank.

Btw guess the real best hero...

[http]prof.keos
30-10-2009, 03:27 AM

roshan and both fountains also :D:D

Sirian
30-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Steal from a shoutcasted game! DTS had the spectre.

And Sir-Rogers + Axe = DotARank.

Btw guess the real best hero...

in that replay kunka had hardly those items and only 2 of his own team died due to the splash on spec.

Ragnesis
30-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Link?

Sirian
30-10-2009, 01:32 PM
http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/24141

Cnacnel
30-10-2009, 05:30 PM
It was sad and funny how those shoutcasters made fun of Pusher.. poor understimated supporter.

DaNtE_RuLeS
05-11-2009, 01:58 PM
i think that the best meele depends on your opponents

sporos21
10-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Cenduar and Axe top xD

Fear.ItseLF)
10-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Spectre is currently most unbalanced melee hero in DotA. ;)

TyG|DarK
10-11-2009, 03:12 PM
panda > spec !

RosikiPoutsa
11-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Mortred for pvp because of ulti.
Mortred for melee because of her 3rd skill and ulti.
Mortred for farm with a bf and dominator.

Sirian
11-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Mortred for farm with a bf and dominator.

as if mortred will build that or be able to farm that on a proper lane in a non-pub game.

MastaHz
11-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Troll is the best with meele stance for me :) No1 can own him in 1v1 i think

Sirian
11-11-2009, 03:36 PM
its a team game, not 1v1... so its pretty useless posting heroes that own endgame 1v1 when the game is already over because others own them teamplay and farm wise.

RosikiPoutsa
11-11-2009, 03:40 PM
At 25 if teams are equal she can have these items...
Another player who is very good farmer and melee is sven.
With madness and ulti he can break 2 towers at 1 go.

SouL]ReQuieM
11-11-2009, 04:27 PM
At 25 if teams are equal she can have these items...
Another player who is very good farmer and melee is sven.
With madness and ulti he can break 2 towers at 1 go.

nah he has to has some other items too :D in case someone will be ganging him (pwn them as well when they come)

Sirian
11-11-2009, 05:47 PM
yeah like mael, hyper, eaglehorn and... what... new mjol doesnt need eagle.. doh! xD

SouL]ReQuieM
11-11-2009, 06:12 PM
yeah like mael, hyper, eaglehorn and... what... new mjol doesnt need eagle.. doh! xD

fail on u :D XD

Sirian
11-11-2009, 06:35 PM
ah well, the Bot/bkb/mjol/butter/ac/burize sven worked fine too :P

SerbiaN
15-11-2009, 12:03 PM
The best melee hero is Specre, Panda, Bloodseeker. :cool:

mystic`
18-11-2009, 03:33 PM
sven stronk

[http]prof.keos
18-11-2009, 03:46 PM
mask of madness works much better then mjolnir on sven, I tried both and 20% movement is really what makes it better cuz with mjolnir you can only hit them while they are stuned but with mom and bkb no1 gets away.

SouL]ReQuieM
18-11-2009, 07:14 PM
but if you get dmged it is very painful therefore i would use mjoll

Pr3zakias.gr
18-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Mortred ftw! Treads, HoD, 2 bf, MkB + Buriza = QQ :D

GourounakiGR
18-11-2009, 07:35 PM
i believe tha slandar pudge (with aganism) axe and balanar are the best ever.

BaFs_BuNNy
18-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Egw 8a elega Solo mid Hero....Pudge....an enas 3erei polu kala na paizei Pudge....8a pairnei Creeps sto 3 fb aneta ( me ena kalo hook ) .... kai Ganger Kai Farmer... ( ola afta an 3ereis na ton Paizeis... :D ) :) !

[http]prof.keos
18-11-2009, 10:48 PM
but if you get dmged it is very painful therefore i would use mjoll

crybaby :D

toxiK_
21-11-2009, 05:21 AM
leoric=critical+lifesteal+stun+reincarnation=gg

WhizZeR)
21-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Troll and Leoric.

Phi
21-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Spectre is currently most unbalanced melee hero in DotA. ;)

Indeed.

naked.dave
21-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Egw 8a elega Solo mid Hero....Pudge....an enas 3erei polu kala na paizei Pudge....8a pairnei Creeps sto 3 fb aneta ( me ena kalo hook ) .... kai Ganger Kai Farmer... ( ola afta an 3ereis na ton Paizeis... :D ) :) !

4real.. nothing to add...

WHAT?!

english pls :)

dan4o_
26-02-2010, 08:33 PM
the most imba hero 1v1 void backtrack + bash + as + ultimate >all

backtrack the most imba skills which is not ult

see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW--aFE3vwY

x_T_c
26-02-2010, 11:46 PM
the most imba hero 1v1 void backtrack + bash + as + ultimate >all

backtrack the most imba skills which is not ult

see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW--aFE3vwY

Void n1

rip_n0th1n9
02-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Best ganker- potm or pudge
Best 1v1 hero- void & mort
Best farmer- axe
Best support- dazzle & omni
Best pusher- brood
Best jungler- enigma

-GanjaInMyMind
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Barathrum , Void and Spectre....

DnKserwDotA.
24-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Void Troll Leoric Naix .....

DRS]marrowxmas
15-06-2011, 01:04 PM
antimage, because it can be laned both solo or tri, it got great survivability and early damage, compared with manaburn, which is really efficient in early - midgame
best reason to take anti is to counter morphling/dusa or int-heavy setup. Both are true lategame carries and the anti takes care of them while having only 3/4 of their farm.

SuperEvil
15-06-2011, 01:59 PM
What are necros doing in a thread about melee heroes??

DaRk_CLoW(N)
15-06-2011, 02:24 PM
KUNKKA IZ DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Nienna
15-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Centaur, because he's half pony!
O:)

AntonyIsCool
15-06-2011, 04:59 PM
MEEPWN <3

VIP.SWTOS
15-06-2011, 05:05 PM
best melee bristle

CoCo`
15-06-2011, 07:21 PM
spec pl

Cookie-
15-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Huskar

Sirian
15-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Lanaya

x_T_c
15-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Well , just depents best mele hero for what :D
Roam / gank = Sven, ogre
Late gamer = Spectra
Solo = doom
:)

Niaou-
15-06-2011, 08:33 PM
yeah but naga is a very good melee hero as well as void as

BBB.
16-06-2011, 02:25 PM
I think the best melee hero is Geomancer...i havent seen anyone to post him and i am surprised ... meepo owns hardcore

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Lanaya

wo0t...LANAYA IS RANGED ! Even if she has low range...she is still a ranged char

AntonyIsCool
16-06-2011, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=BBB.;561706]I think the best melee hero is Geomancer...i havent seen anyone to post him and i am surprised ... meepo owns hardcore

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

mazi moy eisai ...;) pane sthn 6h selida ;D

VIP.SWTOS
16-06-2011, 04:40 PM
spec is good 2 !!

Cnacnel
16-06-2011, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=BBB.;561706]I think the best melee hero is Geomancer...i havent seen anyone to post him and i am surprised ... meepo owns hardcore

mazi moy eisai ...;) pane sthn 6h selida ;D

youfail

BBB.
16-06-2011, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=AntonyIsCool;561852]

youfail

why that?

speedb0y
16-06-2011, 11:39 PM
The best melee hero is spectre just get manta style and def blade gg

BBB.
17-06-2011, 09:13 AM
spec is good 2 !!

ya i agree ;) meepo and spec...are the best melee chars...

now cnancel complete your answer ! tell us why we fail ?

GG.audacity
17-06-2011, 09:25 AM
best carry melle hero is just spec .. it can rampage the enemy team easily..

bLink-49
17-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Void with the following build can get any hero:

-1x Treads
-1x Aghanim's
-1x Butterfly
-1x Buriza
-1x Mkb
-1x Bkb

His Timelock and Backtrack abilities ensure him a great opportunity to finish his enemies and avoid hits also.His ultimate is just a killer!

LvS.ArtiStaS
17-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Spectre ftw .. With vanguard she <falls> hardly !

Notos
20-06-2011, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=AntonyIsCool;561852]

youfail

youfail