PDA

View Full Version : furion

J0su
18-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Hey all,

does anybody know a good guide for furion ?

Or maybe some 1 can tell me at least whatare good builds for him ?

Normally i play him with deso and linkens/skadi, i am not rly sure if this is the best build for him.

Thx in advance for replys ! :)

cibes
18-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Have you checked dota-allstars.com yet? Its really worth registering for the forum and I m pretty sure you ll find a guide for furion there.

J0su
23-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi ! :)

First of all, thx.

Its not like i dint know dota-allstars.com, but wasnt aware of these great guides. ;D

Stopped looking for a"furion-guide" but found some nice guides about neutral farming / jungling and a great guide for chen.

I have to study more of them ! :)

Greetings,

Yoshi.

cibes
23-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah, they really have a lot of awesome guides. I still got at least 20 guides on my to do list ;)

Newblood
31-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Note: I don't think getting skadi+deso is a good idea as I don't think they stack.

Regards

J0su
01-02-2009, 03:18 AM
hey,

I am not 100 % sure, but till today I thought skadi and deso stack on range heros.

Greetz

Newblood
02-02-2009, 12:54 AM
I think it must of been patched recently or something then :(

My bad, sorry if you're better informed.

PS: The new Orchid item is very good on furion too as opposed to going deso first, when silence will be especially useful.

Sirian
15-02-2009, 07:15 PM
sobi mask + clarities, then jungle.
rush midas
2 nulls
deso
then either orchid or guinsoo and gg

J0su
16-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Heya!

I played him in a similiar way the last games, but good to hear that i was on the right track. :)
Just diidnt bought a sobi in the beginning.

Greetings,
Yoshi.

Cnacnel
16-02-2009, 08:08 PM
hey,

I am not 100 % sure, but till today I thought skadi and deso stack on range heros.

Greetz

They don't stack because deso and skadi both have a buff placer.

J0su
16-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Ty, just talked with a mate on skype about it, it doesnt stack.
You are right.

[^DarKneSS^]
30-07-2009, 12:18 PM
pt aghain orchid mkb buriza heart/satanic i mean thats carry build but u can make hex too or smth

marcvs
30-07-2009, 06:19 PM
or just dont play him cause in current metagame simply sucks

Sirian
30-07-2009, 07:08 PM
not the best jungler around, no disable, gets owned by quelling
so many better alternatives, even though he has the better mobility.

oa2000
08-08-2009, 09:16 PM
furion shouldnt be playes as a farm hero at all. you should tp around and gank non stop get a guinsoo and gank some more. then game should be over with some nice tree pushes :D

Cybazaar
14-08-2009, 03:15 AM
I will share my guide ;] or at least which abilities i skill up and which items i buy ;p
First i buy mantles for this +3 int and skill up force of nature.
Maxing Force of nature on lvl 7 followed by Port. Wrath of nature and Sprout stay at rank 1.
Then maxing Sprout and Wrath of Nature as the levels follow.. after that the bonus ofcorse ;]
items i buy or try to buy are:
- Power Treads on Intelligence/Strenght (depends on your opponents)
- Shiva's Guard
- Aghanim's Scepter
- Monkey King Bar
- Magic Wand
- Assaut Cuirass.
Why this items and abilities? I skill up Force of Nature because i push easily which gives me extra money and big advantage for the rest of my team. Why not Sprout? Because the holding time from the ranks doesnt improve much.. its just waste of mana :P thats why i max it last.
Why Magic Wand? Its good to heal up from enemy's abilities. Its very usefull versus Venomancer if he spams wards ;].
I hope i helped to you or other players ;] (trying to be active in forum :o thats my first comment)
Have a nice day ;]