- Ban Apeals

- Dota Allstars
- Dota New
- General discussion
- DotA questions & FAQ
- Strategy
- Dota clans
- DotA media section

But in my opinion, a few things are missing!

it should look like this:

- Welcome
- Hello Mate

- DotArank
- News
- General Discussion
- Suggestions
- Help and Support
- FAQ

- Bans
- Ban Request
- Unban Request

- DotA Allstars
- News
- General Discussion
- Strategy
- Media & Fan Fiction

- Offtopic

Looks like a clear structure, everyone can find anything he needs for playing DotA on DotArank!

Discuss it!

Thx for listening :)

h4xx4
12-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Up to now 100% agree :P

madmaniac
12-02-2009, 02:54 PM
This forum is realy old and outdated. But Sir-Rogers is allready working on the new site,so i hope soon we will have brand new,shiny forum ;D. But ty for your advise,this means you care about dotarank. Enjoy your time playing. Looking forward to see you in a game :)

Greetz
P2W.Forsaken

Spanx
22-02-2009, 05:18 PM
I like ur idea, t-up ^^ I also think the page and the forum need a remake... but I guess rogers spends most of his time for dotarank on the bot, which is a good decision and more important I think. Keep on the good work ;D

Sir Rogers
22-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I like ur idea, t-up ^^ I also think the page and the forum need a remake... but I guess rogers spends most of his time for dotarank on the bot, which is a good decision and more important I think. Keep on the good work ;D

As soon as I finish the bot and everything works fine I'll work on the homepage. ;-)

We've got a couple of ideas lined up and I'm looking for skilled web developers to maybe help with it, but if we don't find someone then it's just going to take a little longer. 8)

stereosushi
24-02-2009, 03:44 PM
i would like to write some hero guides but this forum has no good codes and we need more activity here...

J0su
24-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Heya,

wait till Roger will make up the new website. Its hopefully up soon.

Hero Guides would be awesome, keep to your word pls ! :)

Regards,
Yoshi