PDA

View Full Version : Banned CsoKiHerCeG

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
21-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Huh,I'm here again,well,u have known me well,or a little at least,after my incident,Marl banned me,u can check the "Reason",it's kinda funny,so i say nothing,if u wanna unban me,but i don't rly understand this situation,mb talk to Marl if he had calmed down.

Oh,and also,check the replay plz,cuz i think Marl took it too serious.

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG

Skien[SuX]
22-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Csoki. You really need to reconsider you`r behaviour. Everytime I play with you, you blame and flame others for you`r death. And also, when I`ve seen you in channel, you tell people : Marl banned me because he lost.. and was mad.

Just ...
And if you have a fight with someone. You may tell you are sorry. It doesn`t hurt. If you`r wrong I mean.

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
22-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm wondering that why r u so angry cuz u almost lost ur admin status for banning me for no reason. Yea,it's the past,but ur talkin' about it too,ppl are able to change,to behave better,I'm a kid,and i have to grow up,but,if u don't help me i won't be able by myself,or mb some things won't be perfect.

About games,well,yes,sometimes i blame other,but i never flame like u meant to be. The only i do is telling them what should they do,what did they wrong,that's all,if u see any of my replays u won't see a "fucking noob",or "fuck ya asshole"...

I don't have any problems with u,don't know what is urs with me...

Ahh,almost forgot,I base my sentences on other people's feedbacks,so don't tell me i am wrong,just ask others.

P

lol_sex
23-02-2009, 02:39 AM
i know u a lil and i also know ur not a noob ...but what u say is "pls punish me for my behavior"....thats what a ban is all about.....just behave "dood"...its not that hard

roslin
23-02-2009, 03:54 PM
point ;]

Well personally id suggest you to pardon Marl , be truely sorry and maybe he will change his mind?

Maybe u might get a week ban or soo ?!

But truly when u tell ppl what to do its not right either cos for what i recon ppl on dotarank has a clue or atleast a bit of a clue what they do . . . some have bad games others have better , u cannot always be good in dota. . there is always that lil thing inside you which makes you play bad / better at the time.

But for what id suggest is to speak with Marl. :)

--OuT

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
26-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Well,i would like to know my destiny,so much time passed,and still even no a decision,so what's with me ?

Sir Rogers
26-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Well,i would like to know my destiny,so much time passed,and still even no a decision,so what's with me ?

I whispered you on bnet but you were afk as it seems.

Please mail me the replay to dotarank.replays@gmail.com

I can't find your game in the database. If you don't have the replay anymore I would need a screenshot or names of other players in the game and your colour and/or marl's colour in the game. Whatever you will remember helps. Without a replay or database logs I can't process your appeal.

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
26-02-2009, 07:43 PM
That is rly cool,cuz that game had been remaked.

I also can't remember much who were in game,Marl (i think blue),Moes,he was brown,i was slot 7,dunno which colour is it,so that all i remember,I'll ask for Marl if he got,but if not what happens?

P

stereosushi
26-02-2009, 08:47 PM
i would give him a chance...

hes a good player and i know that he doesnt get in rage or any kind of that...

Newblood
26-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I would like to fully endorse Marl's actions; I was going to ban you if he didn't.

This is what I recall;

Marl swapped you into a slot you did not like and started the game.

You wrote "fu" at the very start and a few other insults. Marl was offended. Whether or not you percieve your action as serious is irrelevant. Marv took it as an insult; and therefore it is your responsibility to either apologise or explain yourself. Conversely, you wrote "stfu and just play". THIS is the underlying problem; not your original insult. Your failure to close and solve the issue Marl had then further provoked his anger at you.

The breakdown was like this:

- You insulted (from your perspective in a light-hearted way) Marl, from his perspective in an aggressive way.
- After that, you refused to talk about it; dismissing something which Marl wanted to calmy solve.

Hopefully this clarifies things.

In my opinion you should have a 1 month ban as this is not the first incident. If your bad behavior persists, a life ban would be suitable.

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
26-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Khm,i couldn'T stop laughin at ur comment,sry boy,this is ridicolous,dunno wha' is ya problem with me but u ain't 100% with ur brain...

Oh,btw,u seem like mr.clever so i think u got the replay also,if u were in game ... guess no,i don't remember u.

roslin
27-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Id rather say even i wasnt in the game u shd be life banned even for this comment now.

U do not act like that simply.

Ur behavious is fully unnaceptble my lil friend .

My opinion dnt matter , but from what u showd here , i can understand why MARL person like he is cd banned u , u simply dnt learn or dnt want to learn. PPl like marl or other ppl are here to pretoect ppl from flaming or behavious like this as u show.

Ban would be highly recomandable.

My OpiNIon sorry :)

-OuT

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
27-02-2009, 01:26 AM
It's quite simple,Newblood knows nothing,he doesn't even know me,hasn't watched my playin' guess once if he was in.

What he got that he can judge me? Nothing,i could say he's 10-year-old-kid but i don't cuz i don't know him,man,don't judge me for nothing,that is all.

Ppl who do what Newblood does piss me off,rly,hard.

I have discussed with Marl (this) and the decision is Roger's so why u guyz flame me here? That ain't acceptable right?

So plz,don't flame more in this topic,thx.

Sir Rogers
27-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Khm,i couldn'T stop laughin at ur comment,sry boy,this is ridicolous,dunno wha' is ya problem with me but u ain't 100% with ur brain...

Oh,btw,u seem like mr.clever so i think u got the replay also,if u were in game ... guess no,i don't remember u.

Posts like these don't increase your chances of getting unbanned. As a matter of fact I was considering to unban you, however posts like these really make me doubt that decision.

The problem is that you stir conflicts with your actions and that isn't wanted at all. It doesn't matter whether you think other people's behaviour is ridicilous or not.
What matters is that you cause a negative atmosphere by your actions and I will not tolerate that at any cost. So if you want to have a last chance you'll have to show me that you changed or try to stay mannered. I thought you did, but it looks like I was wrong and that you didn't change at all.

roslin
27-02-2009, 03:18 AM
Flame? Do u even know what flame means?

U act wrong , ur actions are wrong to me tbh.

Flame you ? . ..
If u did keep it for ureslf ?! if u have a problem dont scream on forum jsut try to talk in priv first with Marl ? He is a good guy i bet he wd do it without banning.

I dont know ther decison but id not unban u .

Sir Rogers
27-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Flame? Do u even know what flame means?

U act wrong , ur actions are wrong to me tbh.

Flame you ? . ..
If u did keep it for ureslf ?! if u have a problem dont scream on forum jsut try to talk in priv first with Marl ? He is a good guy i bet he wd do it without banning.

I dont know ther decison but id not unban u .

And I don't want other people posting in this forum anymore. It's a ban appeal not a discussion.

PiXiE - CsoKiHerCeG
27-02-2009, 04:08 AM
That is what i say all the time,Skien was the one who insisted me,u know why,u can't tell that i have to evade all of rubbish they throw to me.

I already said i have discussed with Marl,but no,they are still posting like "Speak Marl,he's a good guy".

I have told u about these people.

Well,looks like that replay has lost (anyway,nothing interesting was in it,like Mr. I'm the best Newblood said),so there is a way---
u unban me,all will be happy,and next complain will be permanent ban,i can't tell u a better way.

Rly,just make priv or whatever,but i think u have known me well enough to keep these situations away.

cibes
27-02-2009, 11:01 PM
This is going completely off-topic. If you don't have hard facts about the situation this shouldn't be the place to post. Personal opinions should not matter in those decisions.
This doesn't get us any further - just wait for Sir Rogers decision.

Sir Rogers
28-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Appeal granted due to strong support from Marl.

Appeal Granted