PDA

View Full Version : plz help !

vasya_i
08-03-2009, 03:23 PM
why my games not scored in ladder ?

cibes
08-03-2009, 04:00 PM
The "ladder" is still showing data from the old system.
Did you link your battlenet account with arank yet? >>http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=2105.0
After that you should be able to see your rank behind your forum nick.

vasya_i
12-03-2009, 01:55 PM
i do all that u say but ........This member has not registered any bnet accounts with the new system yet. (The new system is in place since December 2008.) name - vasya_i rank 47 in old sistem = tt

marlborolight
12-03-2009, 02:46 PM
just register here and confirm in chann...thats all..

Sir Rogers
12-03-2009, 07:07 PM
i do all that u say but ........This member has not registered any bnet accounts with the new system yet. (The new system is in place since December 2008.) name - vasya_i rank 47 in old sistem = tt

We stopped supporting the old system and the new database has nothing to do with it.

If you want your account to show in your profile, you have to register and confirm it using the "Battle.Net" tab on the top of the forums.

vasya_i
13-03-2009, 08:52 PM
admins ! 1.) Select "Battle.Net" on the top menu of dotarank.com
2.) Fill out the form with your bnet name >>>>>>>>>>>>The bnet account you entered has already been registered for that server.
Please enter your account correctly or contact us if that is really your account.
3.) Connect to battlenet and enter chat channel "dotarank"
4.) type "!confirm" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not receive a message that my account has been registered

= in profile >>>This member has not registered any bnet accounts with the new system yet.

1 cannt join game on channel . help plz my bnet akk vasya_i

Sir Rogers
13-03-2009, 09:36 PM
admins ! 1.) Select "Battle.Net" on the top menu of dotarank.com
2.) Fill out the form with your bnet name >>>>>>>>>>>>The bnet account you entered has already been registered for that server.
Please enter your account correctly or contact us if that is really your account.
3.) Connect to battlenet and enter chat channel "dotarank"
4.) type "!confirm" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not receive a message that my account has been registered

= in profile >>>This member has not registered any bnet accounts with the new system yet.

1 cannt join game on channel . help plz my bnet akk vasya_i

Your account was registered properly.

If you have a look here (http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?action=bnet;page=list)

It will show you that your acc was registered successfully, just a display bug on the profile page. I will have a look at it later tonight and fix it.

vasya_i
13-03-2009, 09:55 PM
ty :)

vasya_i
14-03-2009, 03:02 PM
but bot not see my akk --> cannt join game .......

cibes
14-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Actually the bot doesn't care if you're registered or not.
What exactly happens? Please give some details.

vasya_i
14-03-2009, 03:39 PM
cibes see plz my posts - i say What happens ( sry my bad engl. )

Sir Rogers
14-03-2009, 04:24 PM
you need the map v6.59b

vasya_i
14-03-2009, 07:15 PM
ty sir rogers - i can join and play dotarank - rd #1 . plz fix display bug on the profile page - -- > i can see my stats