PDA

View Full Version : [Northrend] [Opushteno.]

Opushteno.
10-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 day.
Time since last appeal: I have never appealed.
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned:
I have played like 50 games, and in the records there are just 2, of witch it says that I left 1. About 24 hours ago, i was dropped(my connection probably) at the end of the game (in witch i was the best, and alive atm, hunting enemies through their base). After that, because of the ban, I have created new account, but i have told everyone in that game what my nick was, so "cnecnel" or whatever his nick is, banned my other account. I am good player when i play seriously, and i would like a chance to play some test game, or whatever is necessary for my unban.

Thx

Sir Rogers
10-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 day.
Time since last appeal: I have never appealed.
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned:
I have played like 50 games, and in the records there are just 2, of witch it says that I left 1. About 24 hours ago, i was dropped(my connection probably) at the end of the game (in witch i was the best, and alive atm, hunting enemies through their base). After that, because of the ban, I have created new account, but i have told everyone in that game what my nick was, so "cnecnel" or whatever his nick is, banned my other account. I am good player when i play seriously, and i would like a chance to play some test game, or whatever is necessary for my unban.

Thx

[BANINFO: Opushtno.] :: Banned by Flutschi.ch :: [Reason: afk for no reason, explain urself by a unban request..]

That is a direct quote of your baninfo, please explain yourself.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Cnacnel
11-03-2009, 12:07 AM
In my opinion he shouldn't be unbanned

He couldn't join a game, so I told him that he can't do it because he got banned, and he should go on a forum at dotarank.com for a request for unban.

At the same time he created a new account (which I didn't know back then). He played Leshrac and lamed pretty much, was rank 0 so I asked him: "Are you a pubbie?". He answered that he is Opushteno. so I banned him and said that creating new accounts doesn't solve the case, because he's still banned. I repeated again that he should immediately go and request for unban.

When the game ended I created another game and there joined a 0 rank guy. A high ranker wanted a slot so I asked a 0-ranker, whether he is from channel or a friend of someone. He answered me that he is a friend of someone (forgot name). Galopujacy_kon told me that he "smells" like a leaver.

I didn't do anything because I don't kick 0-rankers if they aren't destructive. Nevertheless, unfortunately for Opushteno. I had to rejoin. And that's when I heard THE SOUND and saw THE TEXT: "[some nick] has the same IP as Opushteno.". Yes, I have a BL and it's hard to mislead me, it was him.... He created a new account again. I banned and kicked him instantaneously, saying that he may try for an unban, however, I will be against.

Flutschi
11-03-2009, 12:11 AM
... I am good player when i play seriously, ...

when u play seriously? u have to play seriously all the time on dotarank, otherwise go host ur own game :)

and my statement:

You were Centaur, and were AFK in front of the enemy base at the important end of the game..
I noticed, that u went a few times afk, and i dont really bother if someone went afk for 1/2 mins, whatever reason.. but your afk was at an important moment of the game, the nearly end amd we still had a chance with u, but u didnt say nothing, and just went afk in front of the enemy base.. sp we lost..
dont know why, and so i banned u with the information "Explain urself"..

pls, give us ur explanation! and if its good enough, you will get unbanned!

Opushteno.
12-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Ok if that is what happened :)) My girlfriend came, i went to open the doors for her, and by the time i got back, it said that i was disconnected from the game.
Didn't know that we lost that game :(

I created those 2 new accounts, just because i didn't want to wait a day or so to get unbanned, and i really didn't wanna play public games, those are full of leavers.

Unban me plz

Sir Rogers
12-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Nothing to add, but try to give an explanation the next time or ask for a pause. People might understand the situation.

Appeal Granted