PDA

View Full Version : good Suggestion.

EluxLucis
30-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Do you people agree with this?
To be able to !votermk if someone leave in the first 10 minutes instead of the first 5 minutes.
4 votes will be needed from your team only.
I joined not long ago, maybe 1 week, IN EVERY game i've played there was leaver.
In half of those games the leaver was in the first 10 minutes, but wait we cant rmk.. why?
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE care more for the +5 psr then to a good game.
This will reduce the FUCKED UP games by a lot.

and the ban system is flood.
Make the bot to autoban the leavers, if disconnected ban 6 days, if dropped by people ban 3days, with the chance to post unban request and explain what happened in that particular game.
If left the game ban 6 days without chance for unban request.
Include !votekick command, so you will be able to votekick particular player, (flamer/game ruiner)
Include the "host" so the player that signed with the most PSR points have the opportunity to command the bot and start the game by him self.

Map hack reports?
PERMANENT BAN if its CLEAR 100% that the user have maphack.
Why letting cheaters to play?

THERE ARE OVER 100 REPORTS AND MAYBE MORE PER DAY, IN THE BAN SECTION.
Put an end to this.

NeC.madchen
30-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Do you people agree with this?
To be able to !votermk if someone leave in the first 10 minutes instead of the first 5 minutes.
4 votes will be needed from your team only.
I joined not long ago, maybe 1 week, IN EVERY game i've played there was leaver.
In half of those games the leaver was in the first 10 minutes, but wait we cant rmk.. why?
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE care more for the +5 psr then to a good game.
This will reduce the FUCKED UP games by a lot.

If we do that, probably someone else will come here ask to lower time to 5 min. My suggestion is to reduce negative points for team which have a leaver, if they lose. In case that they lose, they will get only -1 point instead of -3 points. Also in case they get win, i would give them extra 1 point, so win 6 points. That will keep them satisfied.

and the ban system is flood.
Make the bot to autoban the leavers, if disconnected ban 6 days, if dropped by people ban 3days, with the chance to post unban request and explain what happened in that particular game.
If left the game ban 6 days without chance for unban request.
Include !votekick command, so you will be able to votekick particular player, (flamer/game ruiner)
Include the "host" so the player that signed with the most PSR points have the opportunity to command the bot and start the game by him self.

Agree about autobans, but giving unknown player access to commands is not a good idea, no matter how much points he/she have.

EluxLucis
30-07-2011, 02:08 PM
If we do that, probably someone else will come here ask to lower time to 5 min. My suggestion is to reduce negative points for team which have a leaver, if they lose. In case that they lose, they will get only -1 point instead of -3 points. Also in case they get win, i would give them extra 1 point, so win 6 points. That will keep them satisfied.

Agree about autobans, but giving unknown player access to commands is not a good idea, no matter how much points he/she have.

Cmon man, its not about the points, its about having good game.
And how good is 4v5 since start? You tell me.

NeC.madchen
30-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Cmon man, its not about the points, its about having good game.
And how good is 4v5 since start? You tell me.

I know, but it is impossible to fix that. Even if we rise to 10 min time for remake, someone else will come and will cry about how they owned first 10 minutes and then game was rmked.

BaD_RoManCe(GR)
30-07-2011, 08:21 PM
If there is a leaver between the first 8-10 minutes the !end command is the right thing!
So if you are 4v5 from the beggining use !end ! simple.
Buttt after 10 minutes the !end command can't be used! So I suppose something must be done for that!
I don't know what but I just gave an idea!

EluxLucis
30-07-2011, 11:24 PM
I know, but it is impossible to fix that. Even if we rise to 10 min time for remake, someone else will come and will cry about how they owned first 10 minutes and then game was rmked.

Compromize, how about reducing the points for the team who wins if they have +1 player?
instead of giving them 5 credit for winning 5v4 game?

Ks.M.Coco
31-07-2011, 02:47 AM
!support on reducing points for 4v5 games :D