PDA

View Full Version : N_M_E greets from Austria!! :)

N_M_E
18-03-2009, 02:57 AM
Hi guys, i am from Vienna and really thankfull that such a great idea like dotarank is finally working!!!

i signed up at the time when there was the old version, with the .Arank programm, but it was really hard to get a game full with rank 5+ players for example
(maybe i was just to stupid >.< ) and then, a new map-version came out and the programm did not work anymore so i totallly forgot about .Arank

and then a couple of weeks ago, i thought "hmm maybe theres a new prog" and TADAAAA im here =)

i really love the way u guys solved this whole situation - the channel, the bot and so on

i just played 2 or 3 games in the new dotaranksystem since i registered my account, but it is absolutely great!

i played with marl, unsaufi, t.error and some others and really enjoyed the game, its just highquality!! keep up the good work ;)

Sir Rogers
18-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi NME,

welcome to the community. I'm constantly working to improve the bot and the website.

I hope you stay with us for a long and time and that you'll enjoy all your games.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

stereosushi
18-03-2009, 03:18 PM
hey welcome here buddy.

i played the best games with gamemasters like marl jack.sparrow tyr) delahosta new_dota_style ect.

hf

J0su
18-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur games :-)

Best regards.

HunterSchnitzel
19-03-2009, 08:44 PM
"WELCOME THE WORLD OF TOMORRRRROOOOWWW!!!" ^^
and hi btw