PDA

View Full Version : Are hunter hero really necessairy ??

thymiano
26-03-2009, 07:15 PM
i think hunter heros are only stupid there inst anythnig they can do ...( i count as hunter hero gondar , balanar , bloodseeker , baratum , lycan , )
there should be a mode called -nh ( no hunter !!!)

A_BIT_SOBER
26-03-2009, 07:54 PM
i think hunter heros are only stupid there inst anythnig they can do ...( i count as hunter hero gondar[/b] , balanar , bloodseeker[/b] , baratum , lycan , )
there should be a mode called -nh ( no hunter !!!)

Hm....Gondar is usefull only against riki.i agree.But blood is Usefull against any1.Ofc if u know how to play him.Thnx,hf

Gruufhai
07-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Lycan?

Sirian
08-04-2009, 12:19 PM
max movespeed is pretty nice hunting ye ^^

Losfer
08-04-2009, 01:24 PM
there is a similar mode i think. called teamrandom or something where both teams get randomed team heros. No solo stealther shait

A_BIT_SOBER
08-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Lycan?

He is baned from every league community i think.

Sirian
18-04-2009, 07:30 PM
storm is a pretty nice hunter now too =)

Shabazza
19-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Lycan?

uh no?
Even the retarded admins at Dota-League finally unbanned him.

A_BIT_SOBER
20-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Lycan?

uh no?

.......retarded? :O

Shabazza
23-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Lycan?

uh no?

.......retarded? :O

Retarded!
I once got a note for VIP removal (~1/2 year ago) because I was the only non-carry player in a team and since no one wanted to gank or do anything except farming I started getting useless after 60 minutes gametime.
Hauserfritz is also a pretty big faggot. Doesn't know how to play, flames people and gives me PP for calling him a flamer in the forum (didn't insult him) D=

To sum it up: DL has too many shitty admins.

gude_laune
15-05-2009, 02:49 PM
there is a similar mode i think. called teamrandom or something where both teams get randomed team heros. No solo stealther shait

no sir, you're getting this wrong. teamrandom just means sentinel players will get sentinel heros and scourge players get scourge heros. so the relation of teamrandom and allrandom is like the one of pick/default and allpick.

actually it would be fun to have some real "teamrandom" mode in which there are like 20 different 5 player lineups with a reasonable mixture of a carry, gankers and suport heros.

you could even make this mode as some kind of "competitive gaming tutorial" in which the players get a written introduction to their hero, its role in the team and maybe some hints for reasonable itembuilds.

Zli_Isus
22-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Heroes like gondar, balanar, spiritbreaker and similar can be useful only if player has really nice farming skills. Unfortunately, those heroes are mostly picked by very bad players who can't really do anything but just fail. In other words, gondar spends 90% in wind walk, spiritbreaker charges and dies etc...

iwontcarry
22-06-2009, 05:47 PM
spirit breaker is a initiator, not a hunter. he is supposed to assist more then hunt

MeatHead
22-06-2009, 06:11 PM
To sum things up, dont pick bara xD

Zli_Isus
22-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Well, actually, Barathrum is a hunter since he can charge low hp hero and use ulti on him after stun :D
And why not pick bara? He has +70 damage with empowering haste and is pretty easy to farm and get some imba items which makes him really good carry/ganker hero :)
And now in 6.60 he is even more imba because of Agahnim's scepter ;)

Phi
23-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Many times you charge an enemy, you just do it for the vision that your teammates get from it, so that it makes it easier for then to chase. And by the time you are there, the target is allready dead. Don't ever wait with your charge for after the fight to hunt anybody down, because you take away precious disabling/focus time from your team.

oa2000
03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
bara is a pretty strong hero imo and opne of the most underplayed on the pro levels. he is such a strong ganker that at lvl 7 he can kill anyone he wants with a teammate for support with just charge/ulti. bloodseekr is a strong hero because he is one of the few carrys that got great lanecontroll, and yes he is a carry with his bonus dmg so he shouldnt really be here. one hero that should tho is qop, played right she should hang back and let a battle start then blionk in after the first nukes, ultis are used and lay of her ulti and scream and then blink after heros that got away.

A_BIT_SOBER
19-07-2009, 12:25 AM
bara is a pretty strong hero imo and opne of the most underplayed on the pro levels. he is such a strong ganker that at lvl 7 he can kill anyone he wants with a teammate for support with just charge/ulti. bloodseekr is a strong hero because he is one of the few carrys that got great lanecontroll, and yes he is a carry with his bonus dmg so he shouldnt really be here. one hero that should tho is qop, played right she should hang back and let a battle start then blionk in after the first nukes, ultis are used and lay of her ulti and scream and then blink after heros that got away.

Well,+1 :D

SoN_Of_DeviL
29-07-2009, 11:49 AM
spirit breaker is a initiator, not a hunter. he is supposed to assist more then hunt

Initinator ? nah l dont think so... Tide,Magnus,EartShaker are initinators. Spirit braker is mid/late game ( carry ) he can be also good ganger,tanker and supporter. Its just depend on players who use it.