PDA

View Full Version : Protest for Roter

J0su
28-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Ucw the only reason you listed up is that Roter didnt list up the gamemode i think this is quiet pettifogging.
I just took an action because this guy flamed him so hard and I felt to do something.
Btw I didnt say "rofl your mother" i just messed him up, because he misstyped by typing "rolf" which is a male name instead of "rofl"
I know the guide of moderation very good but when both sides in this case agree that this should be layed down why not give roter another chance so he can learn about this.
Instead he lost his GM rights without any conversation before.
Like Tex I just banned myself beause I dont support this decision.
Regards,
Guyver

Phi
28-03-2009, 10:30 PM
As I was present in the game that this fuzz is all about, I gotta say roterTeufel is being regarded differently in this case than the other gm's or trial-gm's. It happens many times that the mode is not announced in the gn. The flame and the resulting ban is allrdy talked about although I found it funny that mistral.ts didn't even appeal himself and wrote nothing, nvm though. Imho, throwing the book at roterTeufel is unfair. He made mistakes, but still neither let his emotions take control nor abused the gm-status. I agree with yokr and tex on this matter, allthough I don't want a ban. :P

tyke
28-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Hi even I am new I followed this thread and think its people like me you want to ensure good games, but what about those game moderator themselve didnt they deserve to be treated in the same way like guys how this mistral guy which got unbanned even he flamed? Roter made a msitake and didnt get a second chance ?
Well guys I agree that this is tosh.

J0su
29-03-2009, 01:04 AM
I dont want to criticise the decision or offend somebody.
I just wanted to intitiate that you may think over your decision.
All in all I think it was a bit strict.

Sir Rogers
29-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Problem resolved. I was a bit too harsh.