PDA

View Full Version : improper language use banning system.

alwaysblackcat
03-08-2011, 11:44 PM
before im going to start my suggestion, did rgc banned people who use improper word in game? i have been playing a series a game in rgc using 2 names and i found quite a player using improper language and keep badmouth people including racist. im kinda hate things like this.

bitchgotraped
04-08-2011, 01:39 AM
RGC hates unmannered and Racist players, that means we do not tolerate any of these! You may be the best in the world, and you may think things differently from other players, but don’t let your arrogance overcome yourself. Respect each others skill and person. If you don’t like a respective
person, try to compromise or deal with it in a mature way. You can act like a mature person and spend 5 minutes from your life to post the replay with the person you are about to criticize and the admins will take care of everything.
Administrators will NOT allow any kind of flames or disrespect towards anyone. Racial slurs, racism and heavy flame will result in a severe punishment. Depending on the act of behavior.
Comment : Manners, are a difficult issue so there will be no excuses.

We got a ban request area, feel free to use it !

SieG-
07-08-2011, 02:35 AM
Racist words are not tolerated, absolutely. About other 'bad/improper words', I do think admins would look through the degree of the them. As in, how bad the words are.