PDA

View Full Version : FAQ:VIP questions

gallardo7
06-08-2011, 12:09 PM
im a member of gold member ship but what's the difference between gold and diamond. i mean is there any admin action in diamond member ship? as i know u can kick with gold member.

Aline!
06-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Both gold member and diamond member have no powers at all, not yet.
The difference between them is, if you buy diamond member you can choose your color and your subscriber when with gold you can't.
Diamond members got in-game powers and they can request for team captain rank in public channels, if they want.

gallardo7
06-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Both gold member and diamond member have no powers at all, not yet.
The difference between them is, if you buy diamond member you can choose your color and your subscriber when with gold you can't.
Probably in the future diamond members will have some powers in game, such as !host, !unhost, !swap etc...

my advise is do some work on the points : like double points if win ,or no lost points if lose some thing like that will help u get more money )

Aline!
07-08-2011, 02:40 AM
This is a subject that can be discussed.
Let's see the opinion of the other players.

!Moved to suggestions.

Und3ad_Rull3R
30-08-2011, 07:10 PM
my personal opinion differs from urs. i think the ladder is all about who is the best its not about who pays the most. U want to tell me if i win 10 games and u win 2 or 3...we are rated the same because u have more money than me? this not about xp points like garena..these points are actually ladder stats...try to think of another advantage ..more suitable for the situations

NeC.madchen
30-08-2011, 08:14 PM
my personal opinion differs from urs. i think the ladder is all about who is the best its not about who pays the most. U want to tell me if i win 10 games and u win 2 or 3...we are rated the same because u have more money than me? this not about xp points like garena..these points are actually ladder stats...try to think of another advantage ..more suitable for the situations

Agree!

S!R^_-BuTche[R]
03-09-2011, 12:21 PM

gj bro u said the end

ScreenDestroyer
05-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Giving the double of points just because you donated is simply stupid. That means people that are rich/spoiled have an huge advantage when it comes to points in channels. Roger is working on some options for the Diamond members, as far as I know Gold Member will remain with only the gold colour in all channels.

In_My_Control
24-09-2012, 09:29 PM
!Support