PDA

View Full Version : Alastordemon

imported_Alastordemon
11-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Hello community, hi Rogers ;)

Maybe some of you guys already know me from DIV where I was quite active. A pity that it came to an end the way it did, but hey... I'm looking forward to new things and I guess these things will come big and awesome. Anyway, I just registered in the forum to see how DotARank works and to get to know the community better. I think this forum and the community is a nice place to be.
Anyway, I'm a student from Germany and 20 years old, was part of the staff in DIV-league, but didn't get too much info about DotArank, yet. This is a thing I have to work on. But since I believe that the time here will be fine, I hope that happens quickly so I maybe can help other guys later, too. But lets focus on the current situation.

I hope that you will get to know me as the friendly and fair person I guess I am, so we can have a good time all together.
if you want to get some more details, just ask and maybe I will let you know :)

Regards Alastor

Cnacnel
11-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey, welcome to the community.
So.. You were quiet or active? ;)

imported_Alastordemon
11-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Oh I'm sorry. Switched two letters. I meant quite ;) Well, being Mod goes hand in hand with activity xD

ThokeGM
11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to DotARank. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

J0su
11-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey Alastor,

have a good time at Arank :)

A_BIT_SOBER
11-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi,hf in coommunity!

Sir Rogers
12-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Hi Alastor,

I'm glad you found your way past all the spambots ;-)
As you prolly know I'm quite busy at the moment, so I don't think you'll be seeing me ingame.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your games and your time here.

Regards,
Roger

imported_Alastordemon
13-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Well, sure I know that you have a lot to do at the moment :)

Anyway, thank you guys for that warm welcome.

Let's have a good time then. Cya in the forums :)

Objuden
14-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Welcome to DotARank m8 ;D

QuickDeath
14-04-2009, 07:57 PM
gggL. ;)