PDA

View Full Version : Rules during dota games?

tripping
14-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi,
I've been searching for wich rules that apply on clan drs games.
But can't seem to find a post about it, except one, wich is a sticky on this forum. Though it's very thin on rules.
Anyone who can point me into the right direction?

iwontcarry
14-04-2009, 11:35 AM
if you mean ingame rules, these are mostly behaviour rules, such as don't flame, don't take others items etc pp. in addition to that there is the so called fair push rule, which implies only to kill the tower/rax in the lane you pushed that far. deniable towers are an excaption to that.

in fact, the only rules written down atm are found here: http://www.dotarank.com/index.php?topic=1728.0 and within !gameinfo posted in the bot.
mby rog or another mod can update the rules post.

btw: just for me, as it was stated several times now ingame: as far as i know, lycan is NOT autobanned. prove me wrong if he is.

Spasmolyt
14-04-2009, 12:29 PM
if you mean ingame rules, these are mostly behaviour rules, such as don't flame, don't take others items etc pp. in addition to that there is the so called fair push rule, which implies only to kill the tower/rax in the lane you pushed that far. deniable towers are an excaption to that.

Correction: The fair push rule states only that you are not allowed to kill the TOWER in a lane that you did not push to the enemy base. You can kill the enemy barracks if the tower already was destroyed in a previous push.

tripping
14-04-2009, 12:42 PM

Correction: The fair push rule states only that you are not allowed to kill the TOWER in a lane that you did not push to the enemy base. You can kill the enemy barracks if the tower already was destroyed in a previous push.

Aka. Backdooring?

Sometimes when I've played there's been big whine about backdooring, and what's backdooring and what's not.

Spasmolyt
14-04-2009, 01:48 PM

Aka. Backdooring?

Sometimes when I've played there's been big whine about backdooring, and what's backdooring and what's not.

Not backdooring, because you have to push into the base on another lane, of course.

Fluffy
14-04-2009, 05:08 PM
everyone understands something different by backdooring, but this fair push rule doesnt let any place for interpretation :-)
lycan not autobanned... should add that to the rules imo

QuickDeath
14-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Rules Updated.